Overnight in Bermuda.

We will be on the Anthem in Nov. any good nighttime activities off the ship we should consider taking part in during our overnight in Bermuda?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm interested in this myself. Less than 2 months for :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve been on cruises to Bermuda twice and on both trips, did the nighttime boat trip to the Bermuda Triangle. It’s a ship tour that’s run by brothers who’ve lived in Bermuda their entire lives. When you get far enough away from your ship, you go downstairs on the boat and they turn off the lights and it’s a glass bottom boat. They take you around a ship wreck. It was well worth the cost in my opinion.

One thing to consider is that while Bermuda's public transport system is phenomenal, it shuts down pretty early. So if you want to experience the nightlife in, say, Hamilton, you'll be on the hook for a not-insignificant cab ride back to the ship.

One thing to consider is that while Bermuda's public transport system is phenomenal, it shuts down pretty early. So if you want to experience the nightlife in, say, Hamilton, you'll be on the hook for a not-insignificant cab ride back to the ship.

Ok now I’m curious since I had planned a night out in Hamilton while docked... are you talking over $60 USD? That is what I had anticipated by another prior thread.

Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be on the Anthem in Nov. any good nighttime activities off the ship we should consider taking part in during our overnight in Bermuda?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

At Snorkel Park, there is a beach party. Tons of fun. If I remember correctly, it is from 10pm-3am. Music, dancing, cocktails, food. Even the staff from the ship (if off duty) attends. My kids (in their 30's) go every time we are in Bermuda. It is right at the end of the pier. (3 minute walk). I love sitting on my balcony at 2 or 3 am and watch everyone stumbling back onto the ship..lol.

Ok now I’m curious since I had planned a night out in Hamilton while docked... are you talking over $60 USD? That is what I had anticipated by another prior thread.

Kyle

It's about that. Not crazy expensive, but just something to be aware of if you're taking the ferry over.