The Secret Silk - which day on 10 day cruise

calimn

On the March 30th 10 day southern Caribbean cruise and wondering what day The Secret Silk will be? Anyone been on recent cruise and can let me know?

Also what time are the main shows? Is there only 2 a night?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the March 30th 10 day southern Caribbean cruise and wondering what day The Secret Silk will be? Anyone been on recent cruise and can let me know?

Usually only 2 a night, sometimes a 3rd show will be added.

Shows are generally scheduled so that if you have early dining and eat fast, you can make the show.

The second show is usually around 9??

The two times we saw Secret Silk in February on b2b cruises they showed the Secret Silk both times on the last formal night. If that holds true for the March 30 cruise then I would think it would be on Saturday night April 07. There is only two performances that night as this show lasts 55 minutes. Get there early for a good seat. If I remember correctly the first show time was 7:45 PM but all is subject to change of course.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We saw the show twice, (early times) the world premier on the 2/8 cruise and then again on the 2/18 cruise. Both times it was on the last formal night. There was a 10:15 show and there was an 8:15 show on 8th cruise and a 7:45 show on the 18th cruise. Watch the patter. There was also a 3rd showing at 7:45 the following evening on the 8th cruise, but not on the 18th cruise. For both shows we forgot the DR and dined elsewhere.

Arrive 1 hour early. 45 mins. before showtime the theater was filled.

Other theater shows are mostly 8:15 and 10:15, you still have to arrive early, but some evenings there was a 7:00 and 8:45 show. Shows in the Vista Lounge, comics, singers, magic, are at different times.