Newbie cruiser - questions on QM2 (restaurants & entertainment)

onehappystudio

Dear jomf:

In 7 QM2 trips (including 5 TA's)' date=' we have only encountered one truly miserable soul. She practically lived on the QM2, and complained, sneered and tut tutted her way through breakfast. Sounds as if you have also encountered her. As my husband says, "I only have to deal with her for a short time. She has to live that way!". You were much kinder than me. I am afraid that I would have laughed.[/quote']

We didn’t take offence! I knew I would look absolutely gorgeous shortly after! She also didn’t put us off the QM2 as we have booked two crossings for later this year.

I am so happy I found this thread! We are also on the August 3rd crossing (also for our 30th anniversary!) We have never wanted to go on a cruise, but we are going to Europe and the idea of being on an ocean liner with all these amenities was perfect. It is something different for us. This discussion is really helpful.

I am so happy I found this thread! We are also on the August 3rd crossing (also for our 30th anniversary!) We have never wanted to go on a cruise, but we are going to Europe and the idea of being on an ocean liner with all these amenities was perfect. It is something different for us. This discussion is really helpful.

We are also on this crossing. Done plenty of cruises but 1st TA and 1st with Cunard.

Does anyone know if the afternoon tea in the Grills Lounge is the same as the afternoon tea in the ballroom?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums