Royal Gifts/Alcohol delivery

Drink packages are discussed weekly here so I am curious about those that make use of the Royal Gift services before boarding. 375 ml of alcohol and a few cans of soda legitimately delivered to your room for under $50 doesn’t feel like a terrible deal.

Anyone willing to offer their opinion on the Royal Gifts and Gift Packages?

Drink packages are discussed weekly here so I am curious about those that make use of the Royal Gift services before boarding. 375 ml of alcohol and a few cans of soda legitimately delivered to your room for under $50 doesn’t feel like a terrible deal.

Anyone willing to offer their opinion on the Royal Gifts and Gift Packages?

That's the point, it's not a deal. You want alcohol in your room will cost you. Unless you bring your 2 bottles of wine on board or buy drinks from a bar to bring back to your room...

I was on a 12 night Anthem cruise last week and bought the gin and tonic package for room delivery. It was in my room the first night. Between the two bottles of wine, my gin and the diamond drinks I only bought about 6 additional drinks the entire cruise. I'm not a huge drinker, but I found that was a perfect deal. I did have the soda package and the machines have a lime club soda that I'd put in my cup and mix with the gin. I'll probably do it again on the Symphony TA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

We did the Gin and Tonic on Oasis. Found it to be convenient and not too ridiculous given the price of drinks on board. Neither of us bought a drink package and this package was enough to get us about 6 drinks worth as we are light weight drinkers. We brought our wine and had access to SL but we found this to be nice! Would do it again in a heartbeat!

I was on a 12 night Anthem cruise last week and bought the gin and tonic package for room delivery. It was in my room the first night. Between the two bottles of wine, my gin and the diamond drinks I only bought about 6 additional drinks the entire cruise. I'm not a huge drinker, but I found that was a perfect deal. I did have the soda package and the machines have a lime club soda that I'd put in my cup and mix with the gin. I'll probably do it again on the Symphony TA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

We have 2 rooms and I think this might be just the answer I’m looking for. Our kids will be with us so I do not plan on getting the package for drinks, but I do think I’d like an evening drink and between our wine we bring on board and this delivery we could have just the right balance.

We did the Gin and Tonic on Oasis. Found it to be convenient and not too ridiculous given the price of drinks on board. Neither of us bought a drink package and this package was enough to get us about 6 drinks worth as we are light weight drinkers. We brought our wine and had access to SL but we found this to be nice! Would do it again in a heartbeat!

Agreed my grown kids are along with the BW soda perk so will have free mix as well as the supplied sodas and will save them the cost of a drink package because Dads not paying.

We were on Serenade last year and ordered two different packages - one vodka and one rum. Neither were in our room first day.

We went down to Guest Services and they said they would contact the bar manager and have them delivered asap.

Long story short, after mulitple visits to GS - we finally got the rum package on the 3rd day and the vodka on the 4th day. Luckily it was a 10 day cruise:*. But it was nice having it in the room!