a weird question about FTTF

princess76021

Yes. Last three cruises I got it closer than that. Sometimes you just catch one when someone cancels. They need see how many platinums and diamonds they have. They can only have so many rooms ready early. Keep checking, and check many times a day. I've gotten it at midnight and one time I got up at 3am to go to the bathroom and checked and it was available.

Sorry to say, but no, we were never able to purchase it. Booked the Glory back in August of last year and checked multiple times per day up until we sailed (a few weeks ago, Feb. 17-24) and it just never became available. It was sold out from our time of booking. We evaluated the benefits and thought it would be nice to have, but in the end, we were okay without it.

Enjoy your cruise with or without FTTF!

I've been checking multiple times daily for my November cruise as well, it's been sold out since I booked several months ago. We have never cruised without FTTF before, but it's honestly starting to feel like a part time job with all the checking. I'm starting to wonder if it's worth my time anymore. I'll probably keep doing it though. :')

I've been checking multiple times daily for my November cruise as well, it's been sold out since I booked several months ago. We have never cruised without FTTF before, but it's honestly starting to feel like a part time job with all the checking. I'm starting to wonder if it's worth my time anymore. I'll probably keep doing it though. :')

I usually start my regular routine of checking around final payment time. This far out from your cruise they don't know how many priority passengers they have yet to release max amount of FTTF.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Forums mobile app

i got my FTTF 28 days out from cruise that i have booked April 8th out of New Orleans... it wasn't avaiable when i booded cruise in Oct. i checked day and night every day several times and one morning at 6:00 there it was...

We booked Victory for spring break (were on right now!) about a month out and it was available. Was still available up to a week out. Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep checking and good luck. By the way why did you mention Key West. The last time we were there, we docked. Are they now tendering in to key West.?

not from what i understand! they never mentioned tendering. i'll let you know when i get back (the end of april)