1st Princess Cruise - Coffee Question

cc41

Hi.

This May will be our 1st cruise on Princess. Have cruised Celebrity, Norwegian and Royal in the past.

We usually bring mugs that we can fill at the buffet stations and/or order room service for the mornings. We like the occasional cappuccino. We are not coffee fanatics but definitely need a daily fix.

Please advise Princess options. Should we get the coffee card? Can it be shared for "brewed" coffee?

Hi.

This May will be our 1st cruise on Princess. Have cruised Celebrity, Norwegian and Royal in the past.

We usually bring mugs that we can fill at the buffet stations and/or order room service for the mornings. We like the occasional cappuccino. We are not coffee fanatics but definitely need a daily fix.

Please advise Princess options. Should we get the coffee card? Can it be shared for "brewed" coffee?

I got the coffee card several weeks ago and ordered a brewed coffee and hot chocolate without questioning but don’t know how it would have been if I ordered two brewed.

Honestly I wasn’t that impressed with the brewed. If you don’t use all your punches up you can save it for another cruise. The brewed wont work on another cruise just the specialty.

What ship?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Rather than get into all the details of card use for regular coffee versus specialty drinks, as well as new changes in expiration, etc, I would suggest you do a search on this thread for coffee cards. You will find multiple threads which already address what you need to know.

There’s also coffee available self service at the Horizon Court buffet. On the Royal and Regal it’s brewed coffee, apparently on other ships it’s from a concentrate. I’ve never had a problem drinking either, but I’m not a fan of the high priced coffee chains....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be on the Royal.

I usually search my questions first and this time, I didn't. Searched and found all the answers!!

Thank you all.

Or we can all answer the questions again or ignore your post .......no worries.....

Enjoy your first Princess cruise......I was typing my post when yours posted so what did u decide...will u get the card?

Or we can all answer the questions again or ignore your post .......no worries.....

Enjoy your first Princess cruise......I was typing my post when yours posted so what did u decide...will u get the card?

Thank you Land Lover.

Based on your post of the prices, I will wait until on ship. If we find the included coffee to our liking, I can purchase my occasional cappuccino as desired.

If we don't like the included coffee, then we will purchase the card onboard and make someone happy with the bonus sale.

Thanks for your help.