Freedom of the Seas - ABC Islands

RG306

We are going on Freedom in July. For Curacao, we booked Curacao Actief. 5 star ratings from Trip Advisor. We are doing the "Breath of Curacao" tour and will be sightseeing on a Land Rover which seats 8, I believe (sitting sideways). When our tour is done, we are going to have them drop us off at a beach - thinking Mambo Beach, so we will be closer to the ship.

https://www.curacao-actief.com/

• 3 months later...
Please let us know what you think of Back2nature. I booked them for my Thanksgiving cruise because the tour sounded perfect, but there aren’t many reviews out there. I would love to hear what you think! Thanks!

I can tell you that Back2Nature is amazing! I am living in Curacao and booked a tour with Gina last month for my friend's birthday (friend was visiting us from the USA). Gina customizes every tour, based on what you tell her. For example, our friend is not a snorkeler or beach swimmer so we saw more nature things - but I can't tell you as Gina will show you!