Entertainment options help

Shevys

First time cruiser and I have a few questions about entertainment/dining options. We are going to be sailing on the Bliss to Alaska in July, and having never been on a cruise before, I am trying to plan as best I can. What I’m not sure of exactly is what to expect as far as when shows [such as Jersey Boys or other headliner type entertainment) play...frequency, show times, etc. I would like to book reservations for dining so we can eat before the show, but I don’t know when they typically start, are there shows twice daily, how many times a show performs per cruise etc. I‘m not sure how much time I should afford for my wife and I to have dinner before the show starts, so any advice, tips and info is much appreciated!

The headline shows will usually perform 2 nights per 7 day cruise, twice each of those nights. You will be able to see the show schedules 120 days before your cruise, and also make reservations online at that time for shows and dining. You want to arrive at the theater about 30 minutes before the show, which is when doors will open. All shows are open seating. Your reservation will be given away to the stand by line 15 minutes before show time. You will want to allow 90 minutes for dinner, or 2 hours if you are a slow eater or an indecisive orderer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The headline shows will usually perform 2 nights per 7 day cruise, twice each of those nights. You will be able to see the show schedules 120 days before your cruise, and also make reservations online at that time for shows and dining. You want to arrive at the theater about 30 minutes before the show, which is when doors will open. All shows are open seating. Your reservation will be given away to the stand by line 15 minutes before show time. You will want to allow 90 minutes for dinner, or 2 hours if you are a slow eater or an indecisive orderer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, no entertainment schedule is available yet and I’m 115 days out. I guess I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

Thanks, no entertainment schedule is available yet and I’m 115 days out. I guess I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

Sorry. Brand new ships are sometimes slower. Also, sometimes the show times change after you’ve booked for one reason or another, and you’ll be notified.