New Celebrity Cruiser

LollipopLollipop

Hi,

Can't find answers to my questions on Celebrity website & they have not returned my phone call.

Can we bring on canned soda & bottled water on board when we Embark?

Are there any extra charges or fees for room service?

Any special info that would be helpful to know before sailing on the Celebrity Summit?

How are the specialty restaurants on the Summit?

Thanks

We haven’t been on the Summit so I can’t comment about the restaurants.

Yes you can bring bottled water and soda on board at embarkation.

Room service has a late night fee of $4.95 from 11pm - 6am other times no charge.

Hi,

Can't find answers to my questions on Celebrity website & they have not returned my phone call.

Can we bring on canned soda & bottled water on board when we Embark? - Yes, just insure you tag with cabin #.

Are there any extra charges or fees for room service? - Yes, after 11p and before 6a (someone correct me as I Am too lazy to lookup the exact time from the website.)

Any special info that would be helpful to know before sailing on the Celebrity Summit? Just enjoy yourself, the sailing and the ship.

How are the specialty restaurants on the Summit? If they are like the ones on other ships, they will be good, pending on your food preferences. Some people like the SD's or specific ones, others not. Pending the sailing, as sometimes or some nights the chef, sous chef, wait staff, Maitre d' can be off, which may or may not affect your pleasure and enjoyment of any SD you will be dining in. You can even take an informal poll each night about them from fellow passengers who have eaten where you wish to dine.

Thanks

bon voyage

Sushi on 5 is on deck 5 by the way.

Q'Sine is one of my favorites. It is on deck 11 with a quirky tapas style menu best enjoyed with a group.

The Summit added The Tuscan Grill in 2016 or 2017 replacing Marano's. We've been on the ship twice since then but have not dined at the Tuscan Grill.

I think, and as many times as I have been on the M class ships I should know, there are some items on the room service menu for an added cost. But there is plenty to enjoy with the standard offerings.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Have you joined the Roll Call? It's a great way to pre-plan your cruise.