Dining packages discounted?

We are cruising in June on Oasis, and we just decided to eat 2 or 3 dinners at the premium restaurants onboard. I can see in my cruise planner that the ultimate dining package is advertised as a discount, but I haven't seen the 3 night package discounted. I was hoping that with the current sale they would have marked it down even a little bit. Has anyone seen dining included in their online sales, or should we just plan to pay what we see listed currently?

I watched closely for our HOTS sailing coming up in two weeks and the dining packages never went on sale. Individual meals did, but not packages. Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are cruising in June on Oasis, and we just decided to eat 2 or 3 dinners at the premium restaurants onboard. I can see in my cruise planner that the ultimate dining package is advertised as a discount, but I haven't seen the 3 night package discounted. I was hoping that with the current sale they would have marked it down even a little bit. Has anyone seen dining included in their online sales, or should we just plan to pay what we see listed currently?

Pricing changes are unpredictable. However, if you purchase and later see a lower price, you can cancel and reorder.

• 1 month later...