2 sign and sail cards for one cabin?

Miler Higher

I am sharing a cabin with my friend. I got my tickets and docs yesterday and it appears they want one card per cabin. I really did not plan on us sharing the card and trying to figure who got what.

Can we get 2 cards for one cabin??

Also, can some some tell me how much beer/wine/drink of the day cost, so I have an idea??

MH :eek:

Do not photocapy the page-- carnival is no longer taking photo copied.

Everyone gets their own card. THe card is not jsut for the cabin door and to sign for your purchases onboard--but it also gets you on and off the ship.

What I dont understand is--if you both have seperate last names why you got one set of documents.

Drinks of the day -- in a sovernier cup are 6.95 (plus gratutity)

if you buy a sovernier cup the first day--you get refills the rest of the week for 4.95

A regu drink of the day is either 2.95 or 3.95

Sales during the day happen-- margaritta one night- 3.95

Bloody marys and mimosas early in the mornings til noon I think for 2.95.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/53593891/53593891DHiVuF

http://community.webshots.com/photo/53593935/53593935tSBNZk

http://community.webshots.com/photo/53593776/53593776tREYkV

You can do one of two things.

1> Photocopy the blank one you just received, then each of you fill out the information.

2> you fill out yours and your friend can fill one out when you check-in at the ship.

MH-We never realized that we could photocopy the blank form before, so that's what we're doing for the Liberty-poor DBF has been using his credit card each time, and I never get around to paying him back in full. :o Either way, you will end up with 2 S&S cards-they act as your room keys as well, so it wouldn't make sense only to give you 1.

As for drink prices, check out that webshots website-I just saw a link with the December 2005 Carnival drink list on a post, but can't figure out where it went, lol. Here's another link, not as good, and it is older:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/37944643/37944643TGTKdi

It seems the drink of the day keeps fluctuating in price-I checked out our Capers, some days it was $6.25, others were $6.75. The link says the refills are $4.95, but the newer one says $5.95 (note to self-don't get the Drink of the Day-too expensive now!). I don't see how they would charge $6.25 for the original drink, only to have refills 0.30 cheaper?

...What I dont understand is--if you both have seperate last names why you got one set of documents...

I've gotten one set of docs for myself and traveling companion before. Both of us have different last names but we were sharing a cabin. I booked the cruise (for both of us) through Carnival. Were we supposed to have separate docs? I guess I'll see what happens when the docs for the October cruise come in! It's the same arrangement, but this time it was done through the group.

When you check in you can have them put another card on the other Sail & Sign card without a problem.

In the years that I have been sailing with my So we always got seperate documents. He gets his--- I get mine. Both of us are in the same cabin.

Same address- differnt last names. I guess I thought everyone gets it done like that. When my son sailed with a GF and her sister...the GF and sister had one document and my son had his own..all sailing in the same cabin.

Wonder if I paid extra for that. I jsut thought it was ALWAYs like that.

Each of you will receive your own Sign & Sail card to be used as room key, to board ship, make drink purchases, etc.

Each time you use your S & S card for purchases it will appear on your folio and the other person's charges will appear on his/her folio. This way if only one credit card is used you will still know who charged what. You can view your expense folio on the tv in your room.

Whether you get one set of documents or several, I think depends on how you book the cruise. When I went through Carnival directly, I received one set of docs with both people (different last names) on it. When I have booked through a TA, I received docs for each person in the cabin. I don't know why.

Thanks for the clarification Serene-we're going to request the second page at the pier. I also read in another thread you can change it at the Porter's desk.

Did you mean Pursers Desk? That line can be VERY long the first day. Better do it at check in--one less line to visit durin gthe first day.

(best time to vist the purser is right before or after dinner)

Whether you get one set of documents or several, I think depends on how you book the cruise. When I went through Carnival directly, I received one set of docs with both people (different last names) on it. When I have booked through a TA, I received docs for each person in the cabin. I don't know why.

I've booked through a TA all 3 times, haven't received my January docs yet, but the first 2 had both my DBF's and my name on it. Different addresses, different last names.

I'm going with my parents, and DBF in January, so we'll have to see how the docs come. Two different booking numbers as well.

Archived