Newbie Pre-board questions

L1211

so I swear I've scoured the website but cannot find these answers. I believe there are waivers we can fill out online but I cannot locate them. Any ideas?

Also, do we need a copy of edocs with us or just set sail pass and luggage tags printed?

Is there a feature to download your calendar of pre-scheduled activities?

Any others pre-boarding advice? Passports are packed!! Thanks!!

I just did our waivers the other day. I couldn’t find them on the website either. So I just googled something like “filling out waivers online Royal Caribbean” and the link for the page for the waivers came up and I got all our waivers done! I don’t know why Royal Caribbean doesn’t make things like that easier.

When you go to Online Check-In, below the part with Guest Information, Onboard Expense Account, and Cruise Ticket Contract is a section labeled Luggage Tags and Below that a section labeled Onboard Activities Waivers. There is a link to click in the Activity Waiver section that will take you to where you "sign" them for everyone in your party.

When you go to Online Check-In, below the part with Guest Information, Onboard Expense Account, and Cruise Ticket Contract is a section labeled Luggage Tags and Below that a section labeled Onboard Activities Waivers. There is a link to click in the Activity Waiver section that will take you to where you "sign" them for everyone in your party.

I found that page with print luggage tags below print set sail passes in online checkin. But no waivers... rats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found that page with print luggage tags below print set sail passes in online checkin. But no waivers... rats!

Very odd!! I even went into mine as I typed that reply to be sure I was telling you the exact right place. Wonder why the difference between yours and mine. Maybe you are too close to your cruise or something? I'm 2 weeks out.

I just did our waivers the other day. I couldn’t find them on the website either. So I just googled something like “filling out waivers online Royal Caribbean” and the link for the page for the waivers came up and I got all our waivers done! I don’t know why Royal Caribbean doesn’t make things like that easier.

Did that page make you log on with your cruise details? The page I found asked for reservation number, sail date, etc and then takes me to a "this page isn't working ". With a frowny face...

Very odd!! I even went into mine as I typed that reply to be sure I was telling you the exact right place. Wonder why the difference between yours and mine. Maybe you are too close to your cruise or something? I'm 2 weeks out.

Maybe. We sail in 6 days! Thanks for trying!!!

Printed copy of edocs very rarely required. Only if you have purchased transfers from the cruise line, then there may be vouchers for the transfers as part of the edocs.

Thanks Bob. Will save those trees!

Did that page make you log on with your cruise details? The page I found asked for reservation number, sail date, etc and then takes me to a "this page isn't working ". With a frowny face...

Switch browsers. I get this all the time with Chrome but then IE works. Problem is worse now with new website - tends to lock reservations by not logging out of them cleanly.

And the last time I did waivers they didn't have any record of them onboard so had to do them over.

Yes—it took me to a page that had me sign in with our cruise details, and I signed in and our waivers came up and I completed them. We sail April 1, so our cruise is close, too. Sorry it’s not working for you! (Also, I don’t know how to quote someone’s post in my reply—sorry about that too! Lol)

Switch browsers. I get this all the time with Chrome but then IE works. Problem is worse now with new website - tends to lock reservations by not logging out of them cleanly.

And the last time I did waivers they didn't have any record of them onboard so had to do them over.

Didn't think of that. Will do!!