Confirmation of DSC paid

zitsky

All I'm saying is NCL could make it more clear that you paid. No I didn't say I was double charged.

I'm asking NCL to add TOTAL PAID to that page. That's all I'm saying.

But it says "total paid" already?

Actually, if you had written in your opening post why exactly you thought there was something wrong with the statement, then we might have understood. As it is, you posted exactly what you later said should be written. No wonder you're not being taken seriously.

Actually, if you had written in your opening post why exactly you thought there was something wrong with the statement, then we might have understood. As it is, you posted exactly what you later said should be written. No wonder you're not being taken seriously.

This!!!

I've already explained the change I thought would be helpful. And at least one person was nice enough to confirm I did this correctly.

Some of you in this NCL forum should be more understanding of people who are used to a different way of doing things.

Thanks.

I've already explained the change I thought would be helpful. And at least one person was nice enough to confirm I did this correctly.

Some of you in this NCL forum should be more understanding of people who are used to a different way of doing things.

Thanks.

Yea, but it was seriously really simple to figure out. There is no rocket science here. I'm not sure what you want from folks. I would probably just let it go. You'll have a great cruise. I think you will really like NCL.

Edited by ColinIllinois