Just beachin it?

crzynurs

Hi all

We are on the Liberty next month and making a stop in Grand Cayman. We've been to Hell (in fact,we're escaping it on this trip lol) and the Turle Farm. I'm looking for a beach with chairs, drinks and snorkeling for hubby.

Is this too much to ask for? I'd love some advice on where to do this.

Thanks so much!

Maggie

Courtyard Beach has all that you are looking for. They rented snorkeling equipment, but I am not sure how good the snorkeling actually was. They rented all sorts of other water sports as well. Chairs, drinks, food, etc. Sea Grape beach is right next to it and also had everything there. Just ask the taxi to take you to either one and you won't be disappointed.

Hi all

We are on the Liberty next month and making a stop in Grand Cayman. We've been to Hell (in fact,we're escaping it on this trip lol) and the Turle Farm. I'm looking for a beach with chairs, drinks and snorkeling for hubby.

Is this too much to ask for? I'd love some advice on where to do this.

Thanks so much!

Maggie

We have also been to Hell (and back LOL) and the Turtle Farm and have the same beach intentions next month on the Imagination. Does anyone know if Courtyard or SEagrape beaches have or rent any umbrellas/shade? Also, if there are motor/watersports available is it loud on the beach? Not interested in listening to that. Thanks!

FrannyK

Costa Riviera 1985

NCL Seaward 1987

Carnival: Fantasy 1/2000

Sensation 2/2001

Imagination 1/2002

RCI Explorer 6/2002

RCI Monarch 4/2003

Sensation 2/2004

Imagination 2/2006

SeaGrape and Courtyard beaches both have a Red Sail Sports location for renting jet skis, and yes, cabanas for shade. How loud it is depends, in part, on how many ships are in port that day.

That's great both beaches have shade available :) Now we can stay as long as we like without frying! Looks like we'll be headed to either one. BTW, How's the food and drink at either place?

FrannyK

Costa Riviera 1985

NCL Seaward 1987

Sensation 2/2001

Imagination 1/2002

RCI Explorer 6/2002

RCI Monarch 4/2003

Sensation 2/2004

Imagination 2/2006

Not sure about the food at Courtyard but the food at Sea Grape was great! It's a little pricey but everything in Cayman is a little pricey. The bar also had some great frozen drinks. My wife loved the pina coladas!

Saw on another post that sea Grape has a web site www.seagrapebeach.com They have a photo album with some good shots.

If you don't like one you can just walk down to the other beach!

Not sure about the food at Courtyard but the food at Sea Grape was great! It's a little pricey but everything in Cayman is a little pricey. The bar also had some great frozen drinks. My wife loved the pina coladas!

Saw on another post that sea Grape has a web site www.seagrapebeach.com They have a photo album with some good shots.

If you don't like one you can just walk down to the other beach!

Thanks Red Dog, I'm looking foward to my pina colada! I did go to the website and the pictures look wonderful. One month to go.

FrannyK

Costa Riviera 1985

NCL Seaward 1987

Sensation 2/2001

Imagination 1/2002

RCI Explorer 6/2002

RCI Monarch 4/2003

Sensation 2/2004

Imagination 2/2006

Archived