Dining room attire for ladies

Megan_Strick

My daughter and I both have those really cute one piece rompers that are shorts. We wear cute wedges with them. Is that appropriate in the dining room? Of course, not on elegant night.

As long as they aren't too short, they should be find on wear in the MDR on Carnival ships for casual nights.

I have a very nice BCBG romper that is most definitely not casual. I wear it with heels (or wedges). I’m over 18 as well. I wear what I want, and it’s very appropriate for the MDR.

I agree. I’ve seen some dressy rompers, and worn with the right accessories and heels/wedges can look very pretty and definitely not casual. They definitely can qualify as “dress” shorts if styled properly.

41 year old woman here...going to Google "romper" !:p

Okay! Yeah, I knew what they were...just had to check.

There are definitely many different types. Maybe that is what is causing the debate. Everyone might be picturing a different style of romper.

Overall, I would say they are casual dining appropriate! Romp On!

Edited by Sebleo
Googled Romper

People crack me up!! I have seen shorts, t-shirt and a baseball cap on elegant night! Women in jeans and t-shirts! A cute romper with wedges is perfectly fine! I would wear that at 50. In fact, my daughter and I just bought 3 to switch and swap for our cruise in 4 days. Also plan on wearing wedges!

I agree. I’ve seen some dressy rompers, and worn with the right accessories and heels/wedges can look very pretty and definitely not casual. They definitely can qualify as “dress” shorts if styled properly.

Yes, these are dressy with very cute sleeves.

My daughter has several rompers that are dresser than many t shirts I see people in or maxi dresses for that matter.

I personally see clothes all the time I think are cute but feel it is too youthful for me [emoji16] my daughter usually thinks I’m crazy with that comment. BTW I’m 41. Although I never think that about anyone else’s clothes. I think if you feel comfortable and it doesn’t break dress code wear whatever you want regardless of size or age.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

302555139_008?$s7product$&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=1024&hei=1336

Exactly like this only flowers instead of polka dots

Oh wow, that is super cute and now I want one! I always cringe a little bit at the strapless ones that seem to require the wearer to tug up repeatedly but this is very different and nice. I would totally wear that to dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums