Sunshine pools!

So am thinking about booking on the sunshine if for the only reason I want to try the serenity pool. It is the only carnival ship I know with a pool in the Serenity area? Am i correct?

It looks amazing.... any Sunshine cruisers have anything to add/ Crowded? Nice?

We need small pools in all the serenity areas... no kids!

Loved the Serenity pool on Sunshine! It was one of our prime hang out spots. Always managed to find a spot and pool was never overly crowded and the waterfall is a nice touch. We did a 10 night cruise and a 5 night on Sunshine last year and both were phenomenal. The uniqueness of the ship made her our favorite within the Carnival brand. We live 20 minutes from the port of Charleston and are so excited to be getting Sunshine full time!

I guess it depends on how full the ship is. We did a 8 day Sunshine Southern last year in April and booked a Spa Cabin so we could be close to Serenity. It was packed by the time we got up (8:30 am) and we never found a spot on the deck and definitely not in the pool. It was pretty though :-)

I am on the Sunshine presently, and the serenity area is first rate.

Deck 4 smells of sewage, as do some other parts of the boat, unfortunately.

So if you can get on the Legend instead, do it.

Well that sure is not good.

I was on the Sunshine last June and this March 28th Southern Caribbean sailing. The stench of sewage was at times overwhelming. The serenity deck is amazing but if you are not out there by 6:30am Good luck! On an 8 day cruise we were able to snag 2 chairs while in Port because everyone was off! The anytime dining was a disaster, total chaos.

Just got off the Sunshine. The Serenity area is nice. Looks just like the photos. Nice, chill vibe. The pool is small and people really just lounge on the edge. Only problem: the pool and hot tub are on different levels. So if you're on the pool deck but want to have a hot tub, you need to hike up the stairs to the upper level. Not a major issue.

Just got off the Sunshine. The Serenity area is nice. Looks just like the photos. Nice, chill vibe. The pool is small and people really just lounge on the edge. Only problem: the pool and hot tub are on different levels. So if you're on the pool deck but want to have a hot tub, you need to hike up the stairs to the upper level. Not a major issue.

Any issues with the comments made about --- Deck 4 smells of sewage, as do some other parts of the boat, unfortunately.