Taking uber from Newark airport hotel to port

renza

I have been on uber looking at cost for an Uber xl. There are 4 of us with 4 pieces of luggage. Uber shows only about $40 for all in the car. Yet I see on average everyone is paying $70 to get to port. Has anyone taken uber from a hotel near Newark airport, and if you did how much was it? We are flying in late night before cruise may 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have been on uber looking at cost for an Uber xl. There are 4 of us with 4 pieces of luggage. Uber shows only about $40 for all in the car. Yet I see on average everyone is paying $70 to get to port. Has anyone taken uber from a hotel near Newark airport, and if you did how much was it? We are flying in late night before cruise may 30th.

I'm confused - are you looking for an Uber or an UberXL? There can be a big price difference between the two.

We had 4 people and 6 pieces of luggage in January from the Embassy Suites in Elizabeth to Port Liberty and our Uber XL receipt (which I just looked up to be sure it was UberXL) was for $27.03 before tip. The fare was 26.64 and there was 0.39 charge for wait time. It was a great trip in a very clean Honda Odyssey and it did take us about 30 minutes because the traffic in the port was awful.

We had 4 people and 6 pieces of luggage in January from the Embassy Suites in Elizabeth to Port Liberty and our Uber XL receipt (which I just looked up to be sure it was UberXL) was for $27.03 before tip. The fare was 26.64 and there was 0.39 charge for wait time. It was a great trip in a very clean Honda Odyssey and it did take us about 30 minutes because the traffic in the port was awful.

Thank you so much. That is what I wanted to hear.