Breakaway Coffee Bar Question

Redsky5292

The atrium coffee bar use to sell hot tea using Pyramid tea bags at $2.00 per bag. I suppose you could request them to pour it over ice. As pointed out, you can get ice tea at any restaurant or the buffet for free. O'Shehans is open 24/7.

Ice tea is freely available at all drink stations, along with lemonade. It’s generic stuff, but tastes good. They also have many kinds of tea bags available in the buffet.

Recognizing that everyone has different tastes, I find the iced tea and lemonade in the buffet to be very disappointing. They are both powdered mixes dumped in large quantities into water in the tanks. For cold drinks, I stick to water or Diet Pepsi (from the buffet bar).

The atrium coffee bar use to sell hot tea using Pyramid tea bags at $2.00 per bag. I suppose you could request them to pour it over ice. As pointed out, you can get ice tea at any restaurant or the buffet for free. O'Shehans is open 24/7.

Anyone has O'Shehans menu? Whats for breakfast or late dinner?