Project Runway?

BlueHerons

Anyway, there will be more on the show, but it gives you an idea...

I'm sensing Jillian and Rami ahead of the others as far as their collections...

But I could be wrong (who knows with the crazy judges this year)...

Also fun side note - Victoria Beckham will be the final guest judge, so she is VERY out there and fashion forward.

That should have some influence, and I'll have to recheck later what I see above with that in mind!

WOW, I wasn't sure about Rami before(was turned off with his matronly prom gown), but this stuff is gorgeous.

I would have thought what you picked as Christian's belong to Chris but then what you have for Chris doesn't look like Christian at all.

All in all, I'm impressed with everyone's collection.

I've loved Rami since the beginning, these collections confirm those feelings! Thanks for sharing!

Me too! From the first show I guessed he would make it to the finals.

For me, the top designers are Rami, Jillian and Christian. They all have the skills to be real fashion icons and Jillian has learned well from working for Ralph. It really shows in her polish and diversity. I think she's got the mettle to be the most successful in all catagory's. Her things are very, very saleable. Rami is definitely an evening wear designer with a little bit of daytime. He could easily dress the Park Ave/Dallas society ladies and take over for Oscar de la Renta or Bill Blass. Christrian is extremely talented and versatile. Though he could use some charm school lessons, his talent will help him ovecome is personality flaws.

Chris is really excellent, but this runway show is not all that wearable. I think he'll be a very successful designer, but the other 3 could be real fashion icons. Sweetpea, yes pretty talented, doesn't have what it takes to have a collection in her own name. She's a great 2nd designer in a muti-designer team.

I really don't know who the winner will be, but I think it will boil down to Christian and Jillian and I think the meter favors Jillian.

Thanks for the link!

I still like Christian's the best -- I can just imagine Audrey Hepburn wearing those clothes (except for that yucky wine colored tunic thingy) and that is the ultimate in style to me.

Jillian's has some nice looks, but I can't get much of a collection feel. A lot of it felt like ready-to-wear. And that blue flouncy dress is just plain tacky. I'm just not into her look.

Chris' collection looked great, too. Very glam. Made me think of Jean Harlow -- my favorite fashions are from old movies when clothes were designed for the stars. If I had big bucks, most of my wardrobe would be copied from old movies.

Rami's is quite conservative. Very pretty and all, but no real wow factor. But then, that worked fine for Ralph Lauren, didn't it?

Sweet Pea's was OK. Since I know she's out, I didn't pay much attention.

I would hand it to Christian.

Judging only from the pix, these collections make past seasons look like dog food. I get an overall feeling of couture not mere fashion. The detail work appears to be amazing. It looks like these guys worked hard -- didn't dither about.

Hi,:) did anyone watch last night???

So all 4 of them made it! And now Chris and Rahmi are basically

in their own competition.

Next week is a Reunion Show.....when will they be doing

the next regular show? In 2 weeks or longer than that?

I watched.

My favorite was Jillian's outfit. I thought it was a very good interpretation of the piece she chose. I loved the metallic gold dress - and the use of the metallic gold in the lining which echoed the idea of armor in the painting.

I wasn't as wowed as the judges by Christian's although it was a good outfit. I do think he did a great job of interpreting the piece of art he chose. I think I'm tired of Christian's attitude towards the other designers and that is affecting how I see his designs.

I loved Sweet Pea's dress. I thought it was a great reinterpretation of her piece of art. She was the only one that didn't choose a piece of art that showed a human in clothing, so instead of reinterpreting a piece of clothing she was actually interpreting the art piece itself. Yes, it was wearable - but that's what she does.

Chris - I liked the outfit he made, but I agreed with the judges that we'd already seen it from him this season. I'm glad they are giving him the opportunity to prove he should be in fashion week.

Rami - was the most disappointing to me this week. I loved the color of the dress, but the design itself was blah to me. Nothing we hadn't seen before from him or other designers. I think he went for the easy out.

I watched.

My favorite was Jillian's outfit. I thought it was a very good interpretation of the piece she chose. I loved the metallic gold dress - and the use of the metallic gold in the lining which echoed the idea of armor in the painting.

I wasn't as wowed as the judges by Christian's although it was a good outfit. I do think he did a great job of interpreting the piece of art he chose. I think I'm tired of Christian's attitude towards the other designers and that is affecting how I see his designs.

I loved Sweet Pea's dress. I thought it was a great reinterpretation of her piece of art. She was the only one that didn't choose a piece of art that showed a human in clothing, so instead of reinterpreting a piece of clothing she was actually interpreting the art piece itself. Yes, it was wearable - but that's what she does.

Chris - I liked the outfit he made, but I agreed with the judges that we'd already seen it from him this season. I'm glad they are giving him the opportunity to prove he should be in fashion week.

Rami - was the most disappointing to me this week. I loved the color of the dress, but the design itself was blah to me. Nothing we hadn't seen before from him or other designers. I think he went for the easy out.

In this show, I agreed with the judges 100%, which never happened to me before.

At the beginning of the show, Rami wow'ed me. He still does technically. (i'm an addict when it comes to top quality), but he's doing the same ol' thing. And this one wasn't even his best.

Roberto Cavalli saved Chris' butt. When I saw that huge collar, I thought uh-oh...not again. But since Cavalli hadn't seen it before, he gave Chris high marks.

It will be interesting to see how the Chris/Rami competition rolls. Unless Rami comes up with something really different (like the incredible Hershey's dress), he's Auf!

Jillian is incredible. Time is her enemy, but her work is high style, yet wearable, and couture. I thought it funny when Cavalli said he'd like her on his team and she clearly doesn't want to do it for anyone else anymore.

Christian is also fantastic. Yeah, he's a PITA, but his designs never disappoint and he's only 21.

I think the competition is between Jillian and Christian.

Sweetpea's dresses are lovely. Wearable and pretty. But not couture. She has a bright future. With the right backing, she could create a company that makes a lot of money with her designs.

I'm really looking forward to the show in 2 weeks!

It's been my favorite season so far, a lot gentler and watcher friendly than in the past. A "reality" televison show can actually survive without tension, backstabbing and cut-throat competition? Admittedly there have been a few moments, but overall these competitors have come to do what they should be doing, which is to showcase their individual talent.

I wonder if the producers are disappointed in the fact these competitors in this season have been more mature, respectful and kind to one another. Christian can be a bit of a PITA, but he's so young, we were all there at one time. It's been tougher for them to find the drama that has overshadowed past seasons.

I can see different strengths in each individual designer and all of them are different. These final 5 contestants, along with a few who were eliminated before them, have done a wonderful job. To me it has been a pleasure to watch. It's hard to choose my fav from the final 4 and I have to admit I'm hoping Rami steps up to the plate with something different than draping fabric. He's a perfectionist and I love that. Jillian seems to know what just looks good for a real person and again, she is a perfectionist. While Christian is dramatic in a way that won't work for the average person, we all know that fashion starts with the dramatic, then is watered down until it shows up on the rack. I think he will be a big part of the fashion world whether he wins or not. Chris is entertaining, I think he should stay with his costume design, it's what he does best. And.... there is nothing wrong with that. He's a lucky guy, to have been eliminated and to come back this way.

I didn't think Sweet Pea would make it to the finals, but I do believe she has a great talent for the general public. It would be wonderful to see her dresses on the racks in department stores. She's the one closest to designing what works for the general public, unfortunately that is a little too boring for a competition such as this. I also thought she was a very nice person, someone who is a true friend to those close to her, she's a real gem.

Hi:) you know alot more about well made items than I do;)

But I must say I totally agree with you about Rahmi's stuff.

It is the SAME drape every week:eek: even if the quality is top

notch....isn't the point (partially anyway) to show different

styles?

Even a novice like me sees his product is the same week after

week.

It's been my favorite season so far, a lot gentler and watcher friendly than in the past. A "reality" televison show can actually survive without tension, backstabbing and cut-throat competition? Admittedly there have been a few moments, but overall these competitors have come to do what they should be doing, which is to showcase their individual talent.

This is my thought exactly.

Some of the previous seasons had people ganging up on others which is very childish and school yard like. Last season I cringed when Jeffrey won, even though he may have been the best, simply because he was such a hateful, ugly human. Not calling the tattoes ugly, just his personality.

Chris' other dress with the lopsided collar was done with Christian, so he might not have thought of it as "his." Plus, that was the only element in common for those two dresses -- the other was full of tucks and the like. This one was very different in the details -- and the collar looked awesome, not weird like the other dress.

Guess you can tell I'm a Chris fan, Early in the season he did some very classic looks that were just the opposite of his costume looks.

I think it's weird that the show acts like only three of them are showing at fashion week when all five did. That means they all really got the prize that matters most to them (besides the money -- and that only if no strings are attached to the $). I'm surprised they don't time the show different.

After checking out the link to the shows, I'll be really surprised if Christian doesn't win. He really works hard and smart -- not that common in 21 year olds. And the work shows.

Some of the previous seasons had people ganging up on others which is very childish and school yard like. Last season I cringed when Jeffrey won, even though he may have been the best, simply because he was such a hateful, ugly human. Not calling the tattoes ugly, just his personality.

We all have our idea of "best", personally I never thought anything Jeffrey designed was anywhere near as talented as many of the other contestants. But he was an ugly man down to the bone, not even considering his tatoos.

Next week is a Reunion Show.....when will they be doingthe next regular show? In 2 weeks or longer than that?

Next week = Reunion Show

Week after = Finale Part One (Showing the contestants working on their collections, Tim Gunn visiting them at their homes, etc.)

Week after = Finale Part Two (Actual runway shows, decision on Chris vs. Rami, winner chosen)

Although they could tack the Chris/Rami decision onto the end of Finale Part One. (That would make a better TV edit)

And, question for everyone...

They are saying that the viewer's choice favorite winner of $10,000 to be announced next week is a "landslide"!

I can't tell who it would be considering that I think there are alot of very likeable people this season.

Chris? Sweet P? Guy who went out with the skin infection?

What do you think?

Two things on these thoughts...

I say that my favorite seasons have been Season Two (Chloe, Daniel, Santino, Nick, Andrae) - because of the fun and joking that they had in the workroom all the time; and now Season Four for the same reason.

Chris and Christian could do a fashion comedy team TV show together or something! And they all (except VictorYa) seemed to really try to help each other.

Secondly, please check back through my "insider" info on the entire Jeffrey/Angela Flourchant Woman and her mom "scandal".

(I'm not sure how many pages back it is here, but he's not the evil guy that he was "edited" to be on the show).

(That honor goes to Angela)...

Editing makes a HUGE difference in their drama and tension of the show (and all shows, but especially this one).

That being said, based on the collections, and based on some "subtle" emotional editing I saw this past week;

I'm calling Jillian for the win!

We'll see if I'm correct, but like I said last show's subtle editing makes me think they're priming the pump for that...

Stay tuned...