Celebrity Constellation Deck Prices

BSexton

Booked a Celebrity Cruise to Italy France and Spain in Oct.2018 I was told if the prices go down I could get a refund. My problem is that I believe that I booked the last outside view cabin on the 6th deck. If the 6th deck is more expensive than the remaining cabins on the 2nd or 3rd deck how do I know if prices went down on my cabin?

Booked a Celebrity Cruise to Italy France and Spain in Oct.2018 I was told if the prices go down I could get a refund. My problem is that I believe that I booked the last outside view cabin on the 6th deck. If the 6th deck is more expensive than the remaining cabins on the 2nd or 3rd deck how do I know if prices went down on my cabin?

An ocean view cabin on deck 6 on the Millennium is a Category 05. Do a mock booking for a Category 05 on your sailing date. If it shows as sold out then that's it. If it shows as available for less than what you paid then you can request the lower pricing.

It doesn't mater what the lower Category 06's 07's or 08's on deck 2 or 3 are selling for.

It's not hard. Make a dummy booking. Select plan a cruise. Select the month, destination and departure port. From the list provided, select your cruise and click book now. Select # of guests. Select OV stateroom and click on view available staterooms. Scroll down to see either a list or deck plan view of available cabins on every deck .

The ocean views show only gty cabins left. A gty on your deck 5, cat 05, or going up to deck 7 category 04 is now priced at 1899.00 pp. If that is less then you paid you might consider going for a guarantee cabin. If you keep your cabin your in a great spot. There are plenty of veranda cabins available on your same deck for the same price of 1899.00 per person. Both cabin types are same size but the veranda adds 30 sq feet of balcony. hope this helps. happy cruising