Price of Royal Family/Grand Suite 2 bedroom on Allure in July???

Can't to find ANY info on prices for the new Grand Suite 2 bedroom. Cruising in July, already booked two balconies, but looking into a suite upgrade if possible. but literally have no real clue how much the 2 bedroom (ex-Royal Family Suite) costs for 5 people (me, wifee, 2 teenagers, and a 10 year old). I know the cost is a bit different during peak season, and that the first guest is the big hit, then it reduces per guest after that, something like that? And apparently these aren't available until 90 or 75 days before shipping anyway? Someone has to know something to help out, just looking for info. Thanks.

Noy yet, was looking for info online first. Just trying to see what the ballpark is, if its way too much over two balconies or not.

Any stateroom that has a minimum occupancy requirement greater than 4 guests will not be available (or priced) on the website. You must call Royal or contact a travel agent.

I had to go to a travel agent for the suites. On our package, the first two pay full fare then each additional person, up to the limit of the room, was an additional cost. When we averaged it out the total cost by the number of people, it was fairly reasonable.

2 balconies is way cheaper. I looked into that option some time ago. The price difference was about $2000. It was $2300 per balcony vs about $6000 for a GS based on 4 occupancy. I can imagine that a 2 bedroom would be even more. This was for the Oasis last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For our Aquatheater, it averaged around $2000 per person. If we had reached the occupancy limit, it would have been around $1800 per person. After the first two, each additional person was around $800.

My experience (from UK) is that the price jumps around a lot. It is going to be considerably more expensive than 2 balconies.

Best option is to get a quote from a travel agent. Don't tell them you have a booking already. Just make it a tentative enquiry.

You can also pricing online for four people to get a ballpark cost. If you are also able to get a 2 person quote then you should be able to deduce cost of 5th person. If you can't see that suites, it's because none are available.

My experience has been that the suites do get booked up quickly so you might find that there are none available. Next option is to keep a look out for ones that become available at short notice because of cancellations. I would do this by checking the Royal Caribbean website from time to time.