New drink promotion for Divina and Seaside.

KruiseKween

The list is actually on the first picture at the top of the thread.

The basic drink package is a few wines, a few beers, straight or neat spirits, single mixers, and soda.

If you want the blended/frozen drinks and the gelato you will need to upgrade to Deluxe.

The list is actually on the first picture at the top of the thread.

The basic drink package is a few wines, a few beers, straight or neat spirits, single mixers, and soda.

If you want the blended/frozen drinks and the gelato you will need to upgrade to Deluxe.

Thank you!:confused:

My cruise price came back down today and it was only now $34 more for a balcony room than what I originally paid so I called my TA and had him re-book me with the Drinks On Us package and it only cost me $78 more for the 2 of us. This WAS a good deal!

I called them directly. Just be warned...I was on hold for 20 and talking for almost another 45 mins. But it got done. The rep said they’ve been adding these all day

I saw this on a post on FB

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! Today they added the drinks on us promo for $40 additional on our 10 day cruise for 2. Pretty pumped! Still deciding on the $26 per day upgrade but have 8 months to figure that out!!!! Thanks.

My cruise price came back down today and it was only now $34 more for a balcony room than what I originally paid so I called my TA and had him re-book me with the Drinks On Us package and it only cost me $78 more for the 2 of us. This WAS a good deal!

That’s amazing!! It was only 58 more for us! I am so happy that it works in your favour!! Next round’s on me [emoji6] lol have a great cruise!

Thank you! Today they added the drinks on us promo for $40 additional on our 10 day cruise for 2. Pretty pumped! Still deciding on the $26 per day upgrade but have 8 months to figure that out!!!! Thanks.

That’s so fantastic! We are trying to figure out if we want to upgrade as well. But like you guys we have 6 months to figure that out. Will I eat 26 dollars worth of gelato everyday? Or the better question is SHOULD I lol

Happy sailing, I’m glad it worked to your advantage [emoji2]

Ive been trying to-research but still dont see what the difference between the delux and the classic all inclusive is. MSC website says that the classic doesnt include “premium” drinks but I am unsure what that means. As long as I could get frozen drinks, coffee drinks, and gelato/milkshakes then Im happy..If premium means Grey Goose rather then seagrams..that is not a consideration for me, I am happy with Seagrams for instance.

Ive been trying to-research but still dont see what the difference between the delux and the classic all inclusive is. MSC website says that the classic doesnt include “premium” drinks but I am unsure what that means. As long as I could get frozen drinks, coffee drinks, and gelato/milkshakes then Im happy..If premium means Grey Goose rather then seagrams..that is not a consideration for me, I am happy with Seagrams for instance.

0d365f7d13169c2c95c356c38101a7b0.jpgae9536cd95bcc5c31573097840ba0ae8.jpg496c368bd4b89561829dd2d4e3db2fdb.jpgd200be72d942233aaf3d29fa6a6109f1.jpg

KruiseKween, thank you so much for sharing this drink information ! It answers so many questions about what each package offers.

No problem! I just want everyone to get the most for their money and have the best vacation possible (not that one needs alcohol for that - but it doesn’t hurt lol)

Now I just need someone to report back to confirm what the wine selection available to us is. I’m a prosecco/white wine gal myself, and the thought of being able to have a mimosa every morning and a spritzer in the afternoon when I’m by the pool is making me giddy lol [emoji41]

Safe travels graminator

Ok so I’m not really understanding... I have sailed with Msc twice before. Was on seaside last month so I’m familiar with the different experiences. So they are offering this new drink package with Bella and fantastic new bookings. So what is the difference between the 2 now other than the new drinks on us package. Is there any incentive to book the fantastic which we normally book because it looks like you will not longer get the 12 coupons with the fantastic or a onboard credit As it looks right now Bella is cheaper so why book fantastic if you getting the same thing. I’m I missing something here ? Getting ready to book my next cruise :)

Ok so I’m not really understanding... I have sailed with Msc twice before. Was on seaside last month so I’m familiar with the different experiences. So they are offering this new drink package with Bella and fantastic new bookings. So what is the difference between the 2 now other than the new drinks on us package. Is there any incentive to book the fantastic which we normally book because it looks like you will not longer get the 12 coupons with the fantastic or a onboard credit As it looks right now Bella is cheaper so why book fantastic if you getting the same thing. I’m I missing something here ? Getting ready to book my next cruise :)

I believe that all the other things that come with booking fantastica are the same.

I’ve attached 2 photos of he chart to see the differences. I hope this helps answer your question.

d41a9df9b55e4ce9aa378f31be588316.jpgb02383fc8014246a1bc45081530d2b95.jpg

I think where the big difference now comes in is the cabin selection and priority level as far as dining time. Most cruise lines have their cabin categories broken into several subcategories, with the mid-ships, higher decks, etc. increasing substantially in price over the lowest category. Think of Bella being your "lower category" cabins, being lower decks, far aft or forward, etc., and Fantastica being your "higher category" cabins, being higher decks, mid-ship, etc. On other cruise lines it is common to see upwards of a $200 pp price difference within a category just due to cabin location. The class system is just MSC's way of doing this sub-category system.

The perk of the 12 drinks was nice, but only being available for US passengers and apparently for a limited time (didn't start until the summer season of 2017 and now officially slated to end on 3/25/2019), was not the bread and butter intent of the Fantastica category. Those coupons were a royal PITA to have to carry around, and I ended up buying the drink package anyway rendering them useless.

I vaguely remember a while ago reading that if you choose Bella, you may be bumped to the buffet. Is this true?

While it does state this in the T&C's, recent reports from the Seaside are that they have added a 3rd seating into all dining rooms and nobody is eating at the buffet. That being said, you were not forced to eat "from the buffet" if seated there..A section of it was turned into an MDR with linens, table service, and the same menus as the dining rooms. Many people actually enjoyed eating in there due to better views and a quieter atmosphere than the jam packed dining rooms.

While it does state this in the T&C's, recent reports from the Seaside are that they have added a 3rd seating into all dining rooms and nobody is eating at the buffet. That being said, you were not forced to eat "from the buffet" if seated there..A section of it was turned into an MDR with linens, table service, and the same menus as the dining rooms. Many people actually enjoyed eating in there due to better views and a quieter atmosphere than the jam packed dining rooms.

Wow ...thank you soooo much for the clarification!!! :)

How much is the service charge? I’m seeing different numbers here. Sounds like what NCL does, you pay 90-100pp for gratuities up front.

I know thats what NCL does but MSC is different. You only pay gratuity at a rate of 15% per drink you order

How much is the service charge? I’m seeing different numbers here. Sounds like what NCL does, you pay 90-100pp for gratuities up front.

You just pay the service charge which I believe is 15% of the cost of the drink you’re eligible to get.

I hope this helps.

Thankyou Thank you...looks like we would be perfectly happy with an upgrade to the classic package!

That’s awesome! I’m glad it works to your benefit! I know it’s only a promo until next winter (so they say in their website) but I hope they keep it. I’m normally a princess cruises fan and I will always be. But with having my little one being free and these drink perks.....it’s kind of a no brainer!

The auto service charge for the trip is $12.50 pp/pd ($87.50 pp for 7 night). The per drink service charge with drinks on us is above and beyond that at 15% of the drinks normal cost, so for every $5 drink you would see a charge of 75 cents. If you upgrade to the classic or deluxe package you don’t pay that per drink charge, but the base $12.50 pp per day is unrelated and still there.