Beach Club with Paddle Boards SUP

kgilley

Does anyone know which beach clubs have stand up paddle boards?

It appears many have kayaks but don't see any that mention SUPs. I know there is a local place, undertoemexico, that offers lessons but not everyone in our party wants to paddle. I was hoping there was a beach club we could spend the afternoon that would rent them by the hour.

Thanks!

It appears many have kayaks but don't see any that mention SUPs. I know there is a local place, undertoemexico, that offers lessons but not everyone in our party wants to paddle. I was hoping there was a beach club we could spend the afternoon that would rent them by the hour.

Thanks!

It would appear that Undertoe are an independent operator and since all the beach bars are lined up one after another along the malecon you could basically choose any of them for the rest of the group to use, as a base, according to your preference.

However last time we were at Maya Chan they had at least a couple of SUP available for use included in AI fee as well as kayaks. Not sure if that would suit your group. You could write and inquire how many they have.

( ETA: just read a recent review on TA of Blue Kay which stated someone rented paddleboard there for 350 pesos an hour maybe you could email that resort.)

Edited by c-leg5
added info

Thanks!

We used two at Maya Chan in January. I don’t recall how many they had, but I’m sure they will let you know if you email them. Since there is no additional charge for them there, it may be more cost effective than going somewhere else and having to rent them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums