Two people in same cabin, but with separate charge accounts ?

Teekkanie

Hello,

I have some cruises booked and will be sharing my cabin with my brother. I know my brother will be willing to pick up the charges and so will I, but I was wondering if Carnival will allow us to have separate charge cards on our own sign and sail card.

I don't want to feel guilty if I choose a spa service and it be on his account.

Yep, everyone has their own folio for charges. You have the option to link multiple folios to the same payment method or have separate payment methods for each folio. This is very flexible, and you just have to mention what you want to do at check-in or at guest services onboard.

Yep, everyone has their own folio for charges. You have the option to link multiple folios to the same payment method or have separate payment methods for each folio. This is very flexible, and you just have to mention what you want to do at check-in or at guest services onboard.

Actually, I think you can set this up online ahead of time when you do the online check in, can you not?

Actually, I think you can set this up online ahead of time when you do the online check in, can you not?

Yes you can. You can even set it up to pay for certain people in another room if you so choose and have the booking number. We had a room with 4 kids, but only two of them were ours. Our two kids spent on my account, while the other 2 were on their parents' account.