MSC Seaside Embarkation Question

Lady On The Run

Does anyone know when MSC actually starts checking passengers in for the Seaside in Miami? My paperwork says 3:30pm but that’s much later than other cruise lines I’ve been on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From the reviews I've seen previously. Checkin starts around 11am and boarding starts around midday so you can definitely arrive earlier.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They start boarding as soon as they clear the ship with the customs service . Normally between 11 and noon . You can show up earlier than the boarding time on your documents . They will not turn you away . In fact I don't think they ever even check the assigned time .

My advice is not to get there too early or you will be hanging out in the terminal , waiting . We find that noon or a little after noon is the best time to avoid the chaos with the disembarking passengers . Hope this helps !

Does anyone know when MSC actually starts checking passengers in for the Seaside in Miami? My paperwork says 3:30pm but that’s much later than other cruise lines I’ve been on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

About 1030.

I checked in today and my time was also 330. I got here at 1 and was through check in very quickly. Actualy getting on the ship took longer. Cabins are ready at 2pm, if you don't like hauling your luggage around, I;d suggest waiting for that. Muster was at 4, sailaway at 7.