Lido Deck Premium Balcony on Horizon? Pro’s and Con’s?

nireg

I love this level, but this could just be me.

I like the proximity to the pool and food. It is quest above and below, and not too many people above you. We have never had an issue. The only issue is everyone is going to the same floor all day.

I love this level, but this could just be me.

I like the proximity to the pool and food. It is quest above and below, and not too many people above you. We have never had an issue. The only issue is everyone is going to the same floor all day.

I agree, was very happy last time on Dream. Now on Horizon October 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On vista this level is great ..now beware imax theater is below some interior. Some on the boards complained. But I stayed on balcony. Secret door out to lido. Ez walk to morning coffee or drinks. First to chairs. We lived at red frog area. Noise was not a factor.

On vista this level is great ..now beware imax theater is below some interior. Some on the boards complained. But I stayed on balcony. Secret door out to lido. Ez walk to morning coffee or drinks. First to chairs. We lived at red frog area. Noise was not a factor.

Thanks, we’re balcony as well so do you remember where the secret door is? Lol, if it’s same on Horizon could prove useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Obviously we haven't stayed on Lido on the Horizon YET! However... whenever possible this is our #1 deck of choice. We love being so close to the pool/BARS/buffet. We don't spend a lot of time in our room so noise is never really a factor.

Secret door out to lido. .

Thanks, we’re balcony as well so do you remember where the secret door is? Lol, if it’s same on Horizon could prove useful.Sent from my iPhone using Forums

More than likely geckoaz meant the door that takes you out to the bow of the ship which some on here call it the "Secret" area. It's not secret because there is always people up there. Just go to the front of the ship on that deck, turn either left or right and at the end of that short passageway is a set of double doors that takes you outside to the bow of the ship. Hang on to the doors because it is real windy up there when the ship is underway. If you look at the deck plans on the Carnival site, you can see where the doors are.

More than likely geckoaz meant the door that takes you out to the bow of the ship which some on here call it the "Secret" area. It's not secret because there is always people up there. Just go to the front of the ship on that deck, turn either left or right and at the end of that short passageway is a set of double doors that takes you outside to the bow of the ship. Hang on to the doors because it is real windy up there when the ship is underway. If you look at the deck plans on the Carnival site, you can see where the doors are.

No, there are doors immediately to your left and right once you walk through the sliding doors from the main Lido pool, before the Fun Hub PCs (at least on the Breeze). Once you open the "secret" doors, you're right in front of cabins 10290 on the port side and 10291 on the starboard side. Very convenient!

That's the only way to get to those cabins? Interesting...

I stand corrected. You can also get to those cabins by the elevators but why walk all the way down to them if you are out by the pool? Walk into the cabin area, turn left or right and those "secret doors" are right there. They have always been open on any cruise that we have taken.