infinity

dymon

leaving sunday on celebrity infinity goin on back to back cruises. leaving from ft lauderdale fl, was looking for some feed back about the ship . new to the forum, cruising is great also goin to alaska in july on royal c . never been on celebrity first time heard was nice.

Dymon ~ welcome to Cruise Critic and Celebrity. You'll have a great time.

Here is a roll call for your cruise. You can meet others sailing with you by clicking here. This thread is in the ROLL CALL section of the boards under Celebrity/Infinity. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=168821&page=9 Let me know if you need any help or have questions.

Have a wonderful cruise!

We were on Infinity for a 14 night cruise to Hawaii in late November. We found the ship and its staff to be wonderful in so many ways. You must remember that life is not perfect and little things do go wrong. Don't let the little things spoil your trip.

Sure, they had a time wrong in the daily newsletter. We easily figured out when we were supposed to see the show. By the way, go see the shows. In 14 nights there was not a bad show. They were superb!

The food was wonderful and our waitstaff was superior. Our cabin attendant was on top of everything. The staff in general was warm and friendly but professional.

If you can, try dinner in the SS United States (the specialty restaurant). It's well worth the $30 per person.

We have not been Celebrity cruisers in a very long time, but we are looking forward to our next cruise on the line.

Have a great trip.

leaving sunday on celebrity infinity goin on back to back cruises. leaving from ft lauderdale fl, was looking for some feed back about the ship . new to the forum, cruising is great also goin to alaska in july on royal c . never been on celebrity first time heard was nice.

This is one of the best ships we have been on.The largest shopping area for the girls and lots to do for the guys. We went to Alaska on her in 05 and the Captain just about touched the ice. After three trips to Alaska this was the best. A nice at sea ship and no complaints, always clean yet you don't seem to see the staff. Good Luck, you'll enjoy

We had a wonderful time on Infinity this past May to Alaska. I second the recommendation for the S.S. United States - we went twice! See my signature for pictures.

Chris

Hi Chris: We were on the same sailing as Chris to Alaska and had a fantastic time. This cruise was our first on Celebrity and throughly enjoyed the Infinity. It is just the right size(1950 passengers). I third the motion go to the SS United States restaurant. It is unbelievable.

Marilyn

Xstopher66, great photos, I am sailing 20 June 2006 on Infinity, same cruise as you had last year! Can't wait after viewing your photos!

I am making up a slide show for our CC Meet, is it ok with you if I use some of your photos?

Your rebel takes great photos; can't wait until the new model comes out this spring!

Thanks for sharing; You can go to page two of our cruise postings, for my email addy if you want to email me.

Lucky_Jim

Dymon

The ship leaves monday from Ft. Lauderdale right?

I think we are on the same cruise, San Juan , St. Thomas , & Nassau?

We are flying to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow and really looking forward to our

trip. This was a last min. trip so I haven't booked any shore excursions

but I got of info from these boards on the ports and ship etc.

Can't wait! It's me, my husband and daughter age 8.

We were interested in the USS United States since the actual ship United States actually sits at our docks in Philadelphia today. In addition to the $30 premium to eat at the restaurant, I'd encourage the additional $30 to do the multicourse dinner including the wine choices if you reallu enjoy dining as an event. The wines were almost perfectly paired with the foods severed and I know one of the wines served was $28/glass wine which made the additional $30 a no brainer.

Dinner was a 2 and a half hour event. Well worth the $60 to us.

As this was our first ship to cruise on, I can never say enough good things about this glorious ship.. Besides the specialty dining, one thing I must ask you to take advantage of while sailing...room service!!! Theres nothing better than after a full day of fun and sun than ordering cheeze and fruit, and of course a cookie just after your afternoon nap..lol.. Thirsty? no problem.. a cold ice-tea will take care of that..and what better way to start your day with a fresh pot of coffee and your favorite muffin or danish.. You picked a wonderful ship to take your first cruise on..afterwards, when you do cruise again.. you can start to compare other ships to the Infinity..than you,ll no...

sorry, we are leaving jan 8 on our 2week celebrity , infinty ship , anyone else goin on one or both of these cruises . i made it look like we were leaving this sunday which i gather its leaving on monday instead this week cause we are leavin on sunday

:confused:

Archived