Steakhouse

kaylaw25

Planning to try the steakhouse on my upcoming cruise for my anniversary. Please explain how the steakhouse works. Can I order any amount of whatever I want on the menu like in the dining room?

No you can't order 3 of each.

We just ate at the steakhouse on the Miracle this past week. It was amazing. The lobster in the steakhouse was decidedly different than the lobster served on elegant night in the MDR. The lobster in the MDR was most definitely the fishy warm water lobster. Wouldn’t order that again. The lobster in the steakhouse was melt in your mouth. The whole experience was amazing. It was by far the beat meal we had all week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad to hear you had a great experience! I never order the lobster in the MDR as I'm not much of a fan of it, but now you got me thinking about getting the surf & turf when we eat in the steakhouse next month! :)

We just had a great dinner in the Steakhouse on the Conquest. It was phenomenal. Steak was amazing.

But the wife and I both ordered dessert from the kids menu. We ordered the banana split. Great size considering we were stuff from the main course [emoji15].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! I do plan to order the banana split!

We just had a great dinner in the Steakhouse on the Conquest. It was phenomenal. Steak was amazing. But the wife and I both ordered dessert from the kids menu. We ordered the banana split. Great size considering we were stuff from the main course [emoji15]. Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Thank you! I do plan to order the banana split!