Dinner Reservations not showing up on website

icicle

We are sailing on the Bliss in June. I booked dinner reservations for 10 on the "at sea" evenings at 5:30 in the Manhattan room. I received email confirmations for the reservations but if I go to my Vacation Summary on the NCL site, the reservations do not show up.

It's messed up because it doesn't say "There are currently no booked activities for this day of your vacation" like it does on some days but it's blank. So am I safe to assume the reservations are good and it's just a glitch because I have the email confirmation? Anyone else experience this? Thanks!

They had problems with their system last March. My dinner reservations at the Jewel all showed up at my NCL account only for not one of them to show up when got into the ship. One maitre d at the MDR even demanded to see a print out. I mean who walks around with a print out when you assume their system would have it. Anyway, it turned out that the whole system was playing up - so they had to adjust it manually for some reason.

Anyway, contact them on the phone locally. And if you finally see them in your account - make sure you have a print out handy when you board the ship. Otherwise you can get forced into having dinner at 5:30 or 8:30.

I mean who walks around with a print out when you assume their system would have it.

Anyone who has previously had reservations go missing.

It hasn’t happened for a few years for us, but it did once, so we always make sure we take a printout of the reservations with us, and then if we get chance we often check they are all ok when boarding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. I mean who walks around with a print out when you assume their system would have it..

you dont really have to print it out. i save all of the confirmations on my tablet just in in case. i already carry my tablet all the time anyways because it has ncl app, books, movies and other things on it.