Weather in Mediteranean august and september

Action Dave

We will be cruising the mediteranean late August and September on NCL Epic. Visiting Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Cannes and Majorca.

I am curious about sea conditions and general weather at that time of year. This is our first time visiting Europe and the Med. Any helpful advice is appreciated.

We did this cruise last summer during the last week of last August into the beginning of September. (came back Labor Day) The weather was hot - 85 in Barcelona, 90's in Italy, 90 in France. No rain at all, and sea conditions were smooth for us.

We will be cruising the mediteranean late August and September on NCL Epic. Visiting Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Cannes and Majorca.

I am curious about sea conditions and general weather at that time of year. This is our first time visiting Europe and the Med. Any helpful advice is appreciated.

It's going to be hot. We did the same route, EPIC R/T Rome, and in early-mis August it was HOT. I think you're missing Naples in your list, but I think that was our hottest day at like 35.5c (I think that's like 96?). Each port was quite hot, but Majorca was the breeziest. I imagine at the end of August the weather is still quite warm.

Agree with all previous posters. We did this same itinerary on Epic in 2014. Weather was fantastic, it was pretty warm temperature-wise (usually 80s) and we enjoyed mostly sunny days. Seas were calm and sailing was beautiful and pleasant. Enjoy your trip!

Edited by jannie711
Word