North Cape Sightseeing Tour in Honningsvag to North Cape - PLEASE READ

Coral

For those who have booked the tour previously with KO Sands for the North Cape Sightseeing tour, the company decided to no longer run the company. One of their main people (Monika) who is listed in all of the great reviews has purchased the company and is going to run the tours just like she did previously (she was an employee previously who ran the tours). This was mentioned a month or so on this board.

Unfortunately those who booked on a website and have paid the money received a notice that the tour is cancelled. She had hoped everyone who had booked would be transferred over with out interruption. Those who booked directly with Monika are fine. I did email Monika directly when fellow passengers received the cancelled notice and this is her response:

Here is the email from Monika (new owners of company, one who ran the tours last year):

Hello Theresa,

Thank you so much for you email. I got to know about it just now, surprisingly enough not from the booking service Book Finnmark but from a client who received such an email.

Our tour will be organised 100% but unfortunately the booking service worked behind my back and did not wait until my new company is fully established so the clients with existing bookings on Ko-Sand could cancel Ko Sand and book again on my new company. Instead the booking system is now encouraging to book other, alternative tours…Very sad…

So if you are able to help me by spreading the word, you will help me not lose all these clients and all my hard work.

I can be reached on northcapesightseeing@gmail.com and I am taking bookings directly, via this email.

I really need your help to make this work for everybody, please help me by letting everybody know and post this information all over the internet.

Thank you so much !

And see you 30. June at 09.00:)

Monika

One more comment - when you book with Monika, you are not required to pay upfront. You can pay the day of the tour. She sends you a confirmation email to print and bring with you.

Theresa

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the information. We are booked on Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas for June 2019 to the Arctic Circle. Looking for tour. We ported in Bergen in 2014 and finding tours in Norway was not easy. If anyone has tours for the many Norway ports, I would appreciate any assistance.

George

Thanks for the information. We are booked on Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas for June 2019 to the Arctic Circle. Looking for tour. We ported in Bergen in 2014 and finding tours in Norway was not easy. If anyone has tours for the many Norway ports, I would appreciate any assistance.

George

Join your roll call or start one. You can check out the various Fjord roll calls for this year to get an idea of what is available. First and foremost would be the Flam Railway and Geiranger Bus Tours if you haven't done these before. They tend to fill up the fastest (especially The Railway).

George

If you look at our google sheets for our roll call - you can see the private tours that our June 23rd group has arranged: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BMTiIM-Us4qvS2h_dS5MNF36l1CKzdaozwNIvz0CGhQ/edit#gid=73508053