Western Caribbean or Mexican Riviera

ldlewis45

I'm debating two different cruises, both leaving around the same time in August. One is Mexican Riviera on the Splendor, with two days in Cabo San Lucas and one day in Puerto Vallarta, out of Long Beach. The other is Western Caribbean, with stops in Belize, Mahogany Bay, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman, out of Tampa. I've done the Mexican Riviera one before, and I've been to Grand Cayman and Cozumel before, but I haven't been to Belize or Mahogany Bay before. The Western Caribbean cruise is slightly less expensive, but the flight to Tampa is considerably more expensive, plus I'd probably have to fly in the day before, whereas I could fly in the morning of the cruise for the Mexican Riviera one.

I've done Mexican Riviera twice and Western Carribean numerous times..... Being a east coast person...I enjoyed the west coat and seeing other ports of call.... The one thing that was unique is that you always saw land for the whole cruise!! Belize and Mahogany Bay are nothing to brag about unless you enjoy outside excursions like snorkeling, caving, ziplining etc. Otherwise...just another carribean port and small ports...not like Cozumel or Grand Cayman.

Neither. Both too hot and humid. I’d go to Alaska.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd like to do Alaska again, but not on Carnival. I'd go on preferably Princess or Holland America. Plus Alaska costs significantly more, lol.