Advice please for Copenhagen - airport to hotel for cruise

Hello.

Need advice. I am on RCI Serenade of the Seas in August for a cruise B2B out of Copenhagen.

I am unsure if my RCI reservation for Scandic Palace hotel includes getting to the hotel.

I will call RCI soon but right now I was wondering if any one knows if RCI hotel packages include the transfer? If not how is the best way for solo traveller to get to hotel.

thanks I do already have transfer to pier.

Hi, I used Google maps from Copenhagen airport to my Hotel. I was able to see which train to use and how far the walk was from train to Hotel. It was very close for me.

Train station at Airport

Hi, I used Google maps from Copenhagen airport to my Hotel. I was able to see which train to use and how far the walk was from train to Hotel. It was very close for me.

Train station at Airport

How difficult is it to bring luggage onto the train ?

Hello.

Need advice. I am on RCI Serenade of the Seas in August for a cruise B2B out of Copenhagen.

I am unsure if my RCI reservation for Scandic Palace hotel includes getting to the hotel.

I will call RCI soon but right now I was wondering if any one knows if RCI hotel packages include the transfer? If not how is the best way for solo traveller to get to hotel.

thanks I do already have transfer to pier.

Can't speak for RCI but I'm on NCL and it DOES NOT include from airport to hotel they only offer this if you book air through them but it DOES include transfer from hotel to ship and then ship to hotel

Can't speak for RCI but I'm on NCL and it DOES NOT include from airport to hotel they only offer this if you book air through them but it DOES include transfer from hotel to ship and then ship to hotel

yup I found that out. However, Princess does if you go out of Southampton. Funny how they are one of a few liners that will include pickup at airport.