Cruises from Singapore - Advice requested

Hi,

Last year, I did a short segment of the Queen Mary 2's world cruise from Hong Kong to Singapore. I greatly enjoyed Singapore and would like to return. I am considering one of the five-night cruises from Singapore in late 2019 or early 2020 aboard Quantum of the Seas. This itinerary visits three new ports for me and I would be able to spend a few days in Singapore without missing too much work.

I know that Mariner of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas have done similar itineraries. I am seeking advice from people who have taken these cruises. Do you recommend this cruise? Is the atmosphere on the Royal Caribbean cruises out of Singapore similar to a typical Royal Caribbean cruise? How do these cruises compare?

Thanks,

Chuck

I think the cruises that sail from Singapore and not to China are pretty typical for RCI. There will be a lot of folks from Australia, NZ and Singapore on board, and not nearly as many from the USA, but other than that those cruises will be similar. Cruises that start and end in China will most likely be full-immersion cruises with mostly Chinese citizens. Which I suspect would be significantly different.

JC