NCL Escape dancing

AshleyJax

I will be traveling on NCL for the first time this year. I generally cruise with Carnival (the fun/party ship), so I am use to partying and dancing all night. Besides Spice H2O, are there places that have adult parties with current music/top 40s?

I will be traveling on NCL for the first time this year. I generally cruise with Carnival (the fun/party ship), so I am use to partying and dancing all night. Besides Spice H2O, are there places that have adult parties with current music/top 40s?

I had a blast on escape last October but I wouldn’t say spice h2o have great parties during daytime, in fact it was kind of boring with no music. Main pool was more alive and fun.

During night Skyline was fun almost every night. I party every single one until closure 3/4 am. Last night was not good, they play slow music and lights were on early, inviting people to go bed early to disembark early

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We dance - party every night except for the last night!

Usually till the lights come on! We are in our 50s but in our minds 30s lol. From my reading, seems like no shortage of dancing the night away on this cruise :cool: