Cheers and bottles of wine and champs

travel_wendi

Sorry, I know there is probably something out there about this but I cant find it! Ok so how do I get around the "15" drinks max? I get that I can "buy one for a friend" but what about purchasing bottles of wine or champagne or buckets of beer for the table or your room? Can you still purchase these bottles if you have the Cheers Program? If so, does it count toward your 15 drinks? I figured the way they have it worked out, they wouldn't even allow you to purchase any bottles or buckets at all. I would love to here from people who have experience with this.....we are drinkers lol.

I think it depends on what ship. On the Magic a few months ago and they wouldn't sell us buckets of beer bc we had cheers. Obv we didn't think it was included in cheers, just wanted to pay for it. But they would sell us a bottle of wine at dinner. Couldn't figure out what the difference was. I think prob the "buying a drink for a friend" is the best bet. If you do this don't wait until you hit 15 drinks, start around drink 13 or 14.