Sky a Princess 2019/2020

dstables

I can see that the Sky Princess is sailing to Fort Lauderdale in November 2019 and I am assuming to sail the Caribbean for the winter. Any good information as to what itineraries it will be sailing in the Caribbean for the winter 19/20?

I can see that the Sky Princess is sailing to Fort Lauderdale in November 2019 and I am assuming to sail the Caribbean for the winter. Any good information as to what itineraries it will be sailing in the Caribbean for the winter 19/20?

I like to add this question.

Will the Sky Princess have the Ocean Medallion installed and working properly :confused:.

Tony

You should have your answer in two days. Winter 2019/20 deployments are scheduled to be released April 19.

You should have your answer in two days. Winter 2019/20 deployments are scheduled to be released April 19.

I don’t think the Americas are being released on April 19. Just Australia and New Zealand are. The Americas for 19/20 don’t have a release date yet.

I don’t think the Americas are being released on April 19. Just Australia and New Zealand are. The Americas for 19/20 don’t have a release date yet.

Sorry for that incorrect info. My mistake repeating what was posted in multiple other threads despite more current firsthand info to the contrary.

Princess always tries to maximize the number of turnarounds for the newest ship in each homeport. I would bet the farm that Sky Princess will have mostly seven night cruises with a few short getaways around the holidays (right before or after the Christmas, New Years and Easter sailings).