Soft drinks/ soda

MoeMoe55

• 1 month later...
If we bring a case of Diet Coke on board with us, may we take a can to the dining room/ buffet, or is that frowned upon?

Thanks!

I would put it in a glass if you're going to bring it to the MDR. A can really wouldn't look very nice on the table.

I would put it in a glass if you're going to bring it to the MDR. A can really wouldn't look very nice on the table.

While I totally get the premise of what you’re saying, if you buy a soda in the dining room (that is not part of the beverage package that gives you fountain soda), you get a can that is poured into a glass. The issue is that it doesn’t all fit in one glass, so the can sits on the table until the rest is poured into the glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While I totally get the premise of what you’re saying, if you buy a soda in the dining room (that is not part of the beverage package that gives you fountain soda), you get a can that is poured into a glass. The issue is that it doesn’t all fit in one glass, so the can sits on the table until the rest is poured into the glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh, that's a good point. I didn't think of that.