Alaska

Robbys6

Many cruisers now days dress down compared to how everyone used to dress. On formal night I usually go with a pair of black slacks and dressy top or plain top with glitzy necklace or scarf......husband takes dark coat and dark pants with shirt/tie and uses the dark coat on other night with other outfits it ship is cold in dining and entertainment areas. If you prefer no dress up just go to buffet those nights. Agree with others, in Alaska you need to concentrate on “layers” and something waterproof.

May 23 sail date

On my phone so it is hard to add a link.

On your PC, along the banner below the top of the page should be a link to find your cruise. Follow the link and select your cruise. If you post there, you may find what you looking for.

My friend TheRabbit, Where is Bugs Bunny? Is he on vacation with Elmer Fudd...:D:D:D

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

Hey Tony,

Bugs is on vacation until the middle of May. Though very close to Elmer off camera, Bugs needed some time off and is on a 28 day Asian cruise with Lola. I think Daffy and Porky might be with the two of them. Next Saturday they make a stop at Okunoshima to visit some family.;p

Hey Tony,

Bugs is on vacation until the middle of May. Though very close to Elmer off camera, Bugs needed some time off and is on a 28 day Asian cruise with Lola. I think Daffy and Porky might be with the two of them. Next Saturday they make a stop at Okunoshima to visit some family.;p

Hi Rabbit,

I’m happy Bugs is OK and on vacation. Please tell him I said hello when you see him...:):):)

Tony