Sam adams rebel ipa

Blue moon

Sierra nevada pale

saltwater brewery sea cow stout

concrete beach pilsner

angel city ipa

mike's hard lemonade

coney island root beer

Hopefully they have added since craft beers are so popular now.

Pride also has heavy seas loose canon. Local Baltimore craft beer. At the bars they have miller lite and red frog on draft. And the alchemy bar has no beer or wine. Strictly martinis. Also they do not have any tonic water or any kind of mixers like that at the alchemy bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
When we were on in November...

Bud line up

Michelob Ultra

Miller lite

Coors light

Foster's lager

Heineken

Amstel light

Corona & C light

Stella artois

Dos equis

Angry orchard

Sam adams boston lager

Sam adams rebel ipa

Blue moon

Sierra nevada pale

saltwater brewery sea cow stout

concrete beach pilsner

angel city ipa

mike's hard lemonade

coney island root beer

Hopefully they have added since craft beers are so popular now.

Do you know if the stout was available at all bars/MDR (obviously not Alchemy). I think husband would enjoy this:D

Pride also has heavy seas loose canon. Local Baltimore craft beer. At the bars they have miller lite and red frog on draft. And the alchemy bar has no beer or wine. Strictly martinis. Also they do not have any tonic water or any kind of mixers like that at the alchemy bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm having trouble pulling up the web site. What type of beer is Loose Cannon, and is it available at all bars? My husband prefers stouts, but also enjoys some porters.

Loose Cannon is an IPA.

The Sea Cow has been available at most of the bars, on most the the CCL ships we've sailed. I've never tried to get it in the MDR, so not sure about that. One note with the Sea Cow, though, especially if he's a big stout fan. It's a milk stout, so it's a bit sweeter than a "regular" stout. I know folks who are big on stouts and porters, aren't always crazy about milk stouts.

Are all beers priced the same?

not in my experience but they are all pretty close. Red Frog draft is around 5.50 plus tip, cans are in the 6~8 dollar range if I recall correctly - or very close to that. Self serve tap on ships that have it is under 5 bucks (assuming you use their cups).(and I'm going off what people told me - I haven't been on a ship yet that has it). Most of the cans are larger than grocery store beer - 16oz or more for Fosters - although that sea cow milk stout was only a regular 12oz can. But it's really good. Of course, there are variations and ships often have at least something from their local home port area which can be more or less depending on the beer. but 5 to 8 bucks is a pretty safe range to predict for any ship.

That menu may be a little outdated (2017 I believe), and doesn't include Thirsty Frog, or any of the new Pig & Anchor brews on Vista or Horizon. Pretty good example of the prices, though.

Loose Cannon is an IPA.

The Sea Cow has been available at most of the bars, on most the the CCL ships we've sailed. I've never tried to get it in the MDR, so not sure about that. One note with the Sea Cow, though, especially if he's a big stout fan. It's a milk stout, so it's a bit sweeter than a "regular" stout. I know folks who are big on stouts and porters, aren't always crazy about milk stouts.

Thanks for the heads up - not sure if he'd like the milk stout. I know he doesn't usually like IPA's.