Carnival stuff mainly from 1998/1999 - anyone want it?

2011mom

I'm cleaning out my closet and I found a big bag with a bunch of stuff from my first couple of cruises, in 1998 and 1999. Lots of Carnival Capers, things like spa price lists and kids club activity sheets. A bunch of big placemats from the Imagination with a lovely picture of the ship. Actual ticket holders. Stuff like that. I also have a ship on a stick from a more recent cruise and a Carnival medallion from winning something, and a few Behind the Fun baseball caps and lanyards, and some vifp pins with ship names, etc.

I was about to throw it all out but I figured someone might want it. Should I put this on ebay? Do people want this kind of stuff? What do you all think?

Years ago I did the same thing. Tons of things I had no use for from cruises.

I shared it with people on these boards and listed what I had and mailed it to them. Tote bags, computer mouse, hats, old menus, etc.

All of it I had gotten for free so wasn't looking to make any money. I was happy to get rid of it.

The sites for selling stuff wasn't big back then.

Thanks for the advice. I don't want to break it up and have to box up and mail a lot of small packages, so I think I'll just make a big lot of it and see what it goes for on ebay. Thanks for the tips!