Bliss family suite

Mslmesq

if anyone is on the bliss in a family suite and feels like posting a picture or two, I’d be quite appreciative!!!

Also, if anyone knows on the race cars if a young child can ride along in the passenger seat. We will be traveling with our, then, four year old child. He’s about 40 inches, so too short and young to ride himself. But I’d love to have him as a passenger if they allow it. Anyone know?

Do you mean the family cabins on deck 5 (O1)? On Youtube search for this: Familienaußenkabine 5430 (Family Seaview Cabin) - Norwegian Bliss.

My daughter is 49 inches (10 years) is she allowed to go-cart by herself?

Is it possible to reserve/pay go-cart and laser tag before the cruise (ncl.com)?

I've only seen the laser tag videos in daylight, but I guess it looks much cooler at night. Anyone know/seen if they light the place up at night?

Do you mean the family cabins on deck 5 (O1)? On Youtube search for this: Familienaußenkabine 5430 (Family Seaview Cabin) - Norwegian Bliss.

My daughter is 49 inches (10 years) is she allowed to go-cart by herself?

Is it possible to reserve/pay go-cart and laser tag before the cruise (ncl.com)?

I've only seen the laser tag videos in daylight, but I guess it looks much cooler at night. Anyone know/seen if they light the place up at night?

Norwegian Bliss -Go-Karts & Laser Tag Prices and Rules

Go-Karts No minimum age, they are using Heights minimum height required is 1.20m or 48", Max height 2.00m or 79". Shoes must cover toes and Ankle, loose clothing is not allowed. Long hair must be tied and Hide inside helmet. Drug and alcohol consumption before driving is strictly prohibited. Person with pregnancy, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, spinal injuries is not recommended to participate in the go-karts. The Price Per Session is $5.

Laser Tag No age minimum, Heights or weights as long as the person can hold the gun they will have hero blast as in alternative two guns for those as requested. Shoes must cover toes. Drug and alcohol consumption before playing is strictly prohibited. Person with pregnancy, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, spinal injuries is not recommended to participate in Laser Tag. The Price Per Session is $5.

Norwegian Bliss -Go-Karts & Laser Tag Prices and Rules

Go-Karts No minimum age, they are using Heights minimum height required is 1.20m or 48", Max height 2.00m or 79". Shoes must cover toes and Ankle, loose clothing is not allowed. Long hair must be tied and Hide inside helmet. Drug and alcohol consumption before driving is strictly prohibited. Person with pregnancy, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, spinal injuries is not recommended to participate in the go-karts. The Price Per Session is $5.

Laser Tag No age minimum, Heights or weights as long as the person can hold the gun they will have hero blast as in alternative two guns for those as requested. Shoes must cover toes. Drug and alcohol consumption before playing is strictly prohibited. Person with pregnancy, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, spinal injuries is not recommended to participate in Laser Tag. The Price Per Session is $5.

Yes, I get that is the requirement for the driver, but what about the passenger. Is that the same?

Also, it's $7 for go carts and $5 for laser tag per a live screen shot in thedougouts live bliss thread.