NYC Escape - no nightclub

robbykapnj

Hi,

Since the Escape mostly uses Spice H20 as the club and has the dj play outside of skyline bar, when he Escape is in NYC during the winter, I am concerned regarding the lack of Bliss and a true nightclub. Since Spice H20 won’t be able to be used for 4/7 nights on a winter cruise and skyline bar isn’t a lounge with a true dance floor, will any additional changes be made for a nightclub?

I was on Escape in March and Skyline was definitely the late night spot. The type of floor it has, combined with how they arrange the seating, leaves plenty of room on the de facto dance floor. It certainly did the job as a night club for the week.

I was just on the Escape and noticed right away that there was no designated nightclub. That night I saw where the Skyline Bar is the nightclub and it was very happening. Earlier I did the 80's party out on the Spice H2O area which was kind of neat but pretty windy. I still missed having a nightclub but the Skyline Bar was a good substitute.

Skyline was actually the best place to be at night. It has plenty of dance floor space, chairs and couches. The DJ sets up right on the stage located right in Skyline and he was so good. He played a great mix of music fro m 90s and on. He didn't really play much pop but mostly rap, trap and a little Latin. He kept the dance floor packed. I preferred it over Spice even though Spice was fun too.

Hi, Since the Escape mostly uses Spice H20 as the club and has the dj play outside of skyline bar, when he Escape is in NYC during the winter, I am concerned regarding the lack of Bliss and a true nightclub. Since Spice H20 won’t be able to be used for 4/7 nights on a winter cruise and skyline bar isn’t a lounge with a true dance floor, will any additional changes be made for a nightclub?

We are just off the Escape and the dance floor in the Skyline bar was packed every night. It was the place to go.