Port Times

Kentman

Where can I find the port arrival and departure times for Oriana sailing on 25th June 2018. I have looked at some of the individual port information and for some reason most cruise ships / lines have stated times but all P and O and Cunard ships just say n/a.

Any help would be appreciated as I would like to travel independently at some ports.

Where can I find the port arrival and departure times for Oriana sailing on 25th June 2018. I have looked at some of the individual port information and for some reason most cruise ships / lines have stated times but all P and O and Cunard ships just say n/a.

Any help would be appreciated as I would like to travel independently at some ports.

Give them a ring they are not keen to publish that information but I have heard of people obtaining what they need by phoning the company. However they don’t work on a Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Try this link. It's usually pretty reliable in my experience and has the added benefit of telling you which other ships are in port and their port times too which helps with planning as you get an idea of numbers in port and pressures on sites/transport etc.

http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryPrint/tabid/2919/Default.aspx?sailID=CarnUK/X811

I really don't understand P&O's reluctance to share this information with passengers unless it's in the hope that they will book more excursions without specific timings to judge the feasibility of a DIY. The information is out there - clearly the port knows when a ship is docking! Weather conditions etc can affect arrival times but if all goes to plan obviously P&O know the specifics. Most cruise lines are far more transparent in this respect.

Edited by kruzseeka

Try this link. It's usually pretty reliable in my experience and has the added benefit of telling you which other ships are in port and their port times too which helps with planning as you get an idea of numbers in port and pressures on sites/transport etc.

http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryPrint/tabid/2919/Default.aspx?sailID=CarnUK/X811

I really don't understand P&O's reluctance to share this information with passengers unless it's in the hope that they will book more excursions without specific timings to judge the feasibility of a DIY. The information is out there - clearly the port knows when a ship is docking! Weather conditions etc can affect arrival times but if all goes to plan obviously P&O know the specifics. Most cruise lines are far more transparent in this respect.

Agreed - its not exactly a trade secret, so I have no idea why P&O want to play their cards so close to their chest.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Thanks everyone for your help. I tend to agree with kruzseeka that P&O want to keep passengers in the dark so that they book shore excursions with them. Fortunately we depart Venice late so I can organise a train journey to another destination and return when most of the day trippers have departed.