Carnival Cruise to book in '19?

my wife and i have saved up $14-1500 worth of Carnival gift cards the past couple years, but havent been able to find a CCL cruise that was competitive with MSC or NCL out of FL during our available timeframes. we are kinda best bang for the buck folks. not cheap but not extrasvagant either. before this we have sailed Carnival exclusively, as balcony folk.

what itinerary would you book if price wasnt as much as an object as years past? nothing specific of course, just general ideas/feedback.

my wife would love to go to Aruba/Curacao. id love to see Cuba, or Panama Canal.

favorite cruise ive ever taken was the barbados, lucia, kitts, thomas, maarten cruise out of san juan a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

my wife and i have saved up $14-1500 worth of Carnival gift cards the past couple years, but havent been able to find a CCL cruise that was competitive with MSC or NCL out of FL during our available timeframes. we are kinda best bang for the buck folks. not cheap but not extrasvagant either. before this we have sailed Carnival exclusively, as balcony folk.

what itinerary would you book if price wasnt as much as an object as years past? nothing specific of course, just general ideas/feedback.

my wife would love to go to Aruba/Curacao. id love to see Cuba, or Panama Canal.

favorite cruise ive ever taken was the barbados, lucia, kitts, thomas, maarten cruise out of san juan a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I’ve been trying to decide 2019 myself. Our cruise in less than 3 weeks is 8 day Sunshine to Curaçao and Aruba. We like seadays. I also want to do panama and Cuba. And transatlantic or Pacific. I can’t find one that just says. “Perfect” so it may be more about the Ship than destination. I’d also love to go to Bermuda. But all in May ‘19 are from Ny and Boston. St kitts and St John have been my favorite islands so far. So u and your wife may have to decide which is most important. Ship features or where it goes. I want to do Havana cabin so we may end up doing West coast. Havana cabin seems to be most appealing to me right now as to decide where I’m going. I would pick 3-4 ships you like or Departure ports. Then look at your avail dates. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My favorite was also that same itin out of San Juan. I'd love to do it again but we only go every few years so we've been more of the "let's go somewhere different" so we booked Cuba for next year. We haven't been to Aruba yet so that will probably be our 2022 cruise for our 30th anniversary!

We also have Panama Canal on the list.

For me if I had that free money I'd probably make it about the experience - book a balcony, spend more on the spa and definitely do Cheers and steakhouse. Maybe pick an excursion that is something you'd love to do but considered it pricey. just my thoughts!

It's the one I'm booked on at the end of the summer in 2019. Horizon Southern Caribbean for 8 days booked in a Havana area inside cabin, visiting Aruba, Curacao, La Romana and Grand Turk, with a sea day on the front and two sea days on the back. It will do this itinerary 22 times in 2019.

It's the one I'm booked on at the end of the summer in 2019. Horizon Southern Caribbean for 8 days booked in a Havana area inside cabin, visiting Aruba, Curacao, La Romana and Grand Turk, with a sea day on the front and two sea days on the back. It will do this itinerary 22 times in 2019.

This sounds like the itinerary I would recommend if it were me. Southern Caribbean is on my "to do" list, and it looks like a nice blend of sea and port days!

We booked this one as well for June 2019! Never been to Aruba, Curaçao or the Dominican and we get to see the Horizon!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums