Tiffany & Co on Disney

DCLCrazy

I know there have been a few people asking if the Tiffany store makes special DCL jewelry. I just received an email saying they are revealing a piece exclusive to DCL. Here’s the link to the article. https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/05/exclusive-tiffany-co-jewelry-unveiled-on-the-disney-fantasy/?CMP=SOC-DPFY18Q2wo0426180502180028C

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know there have been a few people asking if the Tiffany store makes special DCL jewelry. I just received an email saying they are revealing a piece exclusive to DCL. Here’s the link to the article. https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/05/exclusive-tiffany-co-jewelry-unveiled-on-the-disney-fantasy/?CMP=SOC-DPFY18Q2wo0426180502180028C

Oh that's gorgeous.... Thanks for posting it. I will be on the Fantasy in a few months and will buy it then. Thank you.

Maryjo

What does it cost

$325.00 in the In-Room Gifts:

gifts-and-ammenities-charm-2-200x133.jpg?t=1523648756617

Tiffany & Co. 2-Heart Necklace

TIFF4000

Tiffany & Co. has unveiled this beautiful Disney Cruise Line inspired necklace. This Disney Cruise Line exclusive piece is a sterling silver two-heart pendant on an 18" chain. Please note: Guests who pre-purchased this gift will receive a card in their stateroom inviting them to pick up their necklace at Tiffany & Co. on Deck 4.

Available on the Disney Fantasy only.

$325.00USD

Tax not included

Download Order Form

$325.00 in the In-Room Gifts:

gifts-and-ammenities-charm-2-200x133.jpg?t=1523648756617

Tiffany & Co. 2-Heart Necklace

TIFF4000

Tiffany & Co. has unveiled this beautiful Disney Cruise Line inspired necklace. This Disney Cruise Line exclusive piece is a sterling silver two-heart pendant on an 18" chain. Please note: Guests who pre-purchased this gift will receive a card in their stateroom inviting them to pick up their necklace at Tiffany & Co. on Deck 4.

Available on the Disney Fantasy only.

$325.00USD

Tax not included

Download Order Form

wow thank you... it's awesome... going to get one for me and one for my daughter.... Maryjo

I apologize in advanced if this is the wrong thread. We plan a cruise next year on the Dream. Question about Tiffany's on DCL:

My wife has an engagement ring from Tiffany and Co. There is a perk to owning a ring from Tiffany and that is you can get it cleaned at any Tiffany store worldwide AND you can also trade it in for an upgrade. Can you do these things on the Tiffany store on DCL? Thanks in advanced.

I apologize in advanced if this is the wrong thread. We plan a cruise next year on the Dream. Question about Tiffany's on DCL:

My wife has an engagement ring from Tiffany and Co. There is a perk to owning a ring from Tiffany and that is you can get it cleaned at any Tiffany store worldwide AND you can also trade it in for an upgrade. Can you do these things on the Tiffany store on DCL? Thanks in advanced.

The Tiffany store is only on the Fantasy, not the Dream.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, islacruzer said:

Just wanted to update everyone, got off the Dream this morning, there is in fact a Tiffany jewelry store on the ship.

Yeah, I heard that the Dream got the store. It was in June this year, so when I answered the information was correct!

20 hours ago, islacruzer said:

Just wanted to update everyone, got off the Dream this morning, there is in fact a Tiffany jewelry store on the ship.

Of course, just wanted to update. The other change was that they took the arcade out. Other than that, the ship was nice. Kids had fun so no complaints.