Do you receive a reusable drink cup with the purchase of the soda package?

graceinga

17 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

We didn’t even bother picking them up, we brought yetis, much bigger and better at keeping beverages hot and cold.

Have you been successful in getting the bar to fill your yetis with ice and soda, or do you keep going back and getting a bunch of small cups to fill it with?

On 10/7/2018 at 10:20 AM, PATRLR said:

My wife typically gets the soda package and has never received the cup on NCL. Apparently you only get the cup if you buy the package at a specific bar or location (Atrium maybe?). Or maybe you need to go to a specific location to get the cup.

If the cup is important to you, ask around as to where you get it.

well i am glad that you do get a reuseable cup with the soda package...as i just got off the Regal Princess and they do not give out reusable cups with their soda packages any more...and no straws as well.

On 11/26/2018 at 4:22 PM, Abm234b said:

Just to clarify...if I picked the beverage package as perk will I be provided a refillable cup or should I pack one from home?

Pretty sure if you got the beverage package as a booking perk, you don't get a cup.  To get the cup you need to purchase the package.  On our last 6 or 7 NCL sailings we've had the ultimate beverage package and never gotten a cup.  In truth, I was annoyed at first but after a while I came to realize that the cup - aside from being a souvenir - was a bit of a pain to tote around everywhere.

1 hour ago, TrpngBilly said:

Pretty sure if you got the beverage package as a booking perk, you don't get a cup.  To get the cup you need to purchase the package.  On our last 6 or 7 NCL sailings we've had the ultimate beverage package and never gotten a cup.  In truth, I was annoyed at first but after a while I came to realize that the cup - aside from being a souvenir - was a bit of a pain to tote around everywhere.

Not true.  I always ask at the Atrium bar and always get one (I give them away).  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/27/2018 at 10:57 AM, alwalaska said:

Have you been successful in getting the bar to fill your yetis with ice and soda, or do you keep going back and getting a bunch of small cups to fill it with?

Can someone with personal experience answer this question?  My wife drinks a lot of diet Pepsi, especially when laying out by the pool.  Will she be able to simply hand the bartender her yeti (or any other name brand cup) and they fill that up or is there a policy against that?  Thanks in advance!

Edited by mudd77

5 hours ago, mudd77 said:

Can someone with personal experience answer this question?  My wife drinks a lot of diet Pepsi, especially when laying out by the pool.  Will she be able to simply hand the bartender her yeti (or any other name brand cup) and they fill that up or is there a policy against that?  Thanks in advance!

I'd like to try this with bloody marys.