Walk me thru FTTF Long Beach

Hi all, We are sailing out of Long Beach in Jun. and were able to get FTTF. I know the port has been redone since the last time we sailed Carnival. Can someone please walk me thru this process? I would like to know what time should we arrive? I want to be able to park in the structure (I read it might be full and we would have to park in another structure and get "shuttled in)". Also, I saw that there might be signs on stateroom door about not entering, is it ok to ignore these signs, and just go in because we have FTTF? Thanks for any info.

There is no other structure. If there’s no room in the parking structure there will be lots of ground level parking towards the Queen Mary. You can arrive as early as you want with FTTF. I’d arrive after 10 to avoid the debarking passengers.

You’ll go they the door closest to the Queen Mary. Following the signs for Priority. The Blue Coats will show you where to go. With FTTF your Cabin should be available when you board. The sign says the doors are closed except for Priority pax. Only once have our cabins not been ready upon boarding.

When is your cruise? The Dome elevator hasn’t been working to well lately.

Some recent cruisers from Long Beach aboard the Splendor reported the signs at the entrance to the cabin hallways made no mention of priority passengers. Their cabins were ready regardless and they walked past the signs and settled in. Have fun.

aebd58f463f2b02573221f758e0b880c.jpg

Some recent cruisers from Long Beach aboard the Splendor reported the signs at the entrance to the cabin hallways made no mention of priority passengers. Their cabins were ready regardless and they walked past the signs and settled in. Have fun.

aebd58f463f2b02573221f758e0b880c.jpg

Darn

They changed the sign from the last time I saw it. [emoji53]