View of NCL Bliss from my NYC apartment!

Can you take a picture of both Bliss and Gem today and then Bliss and Escape tomorrow ... sweet please!

Not sure what angle you are looking for, but the guy doing a semi live Gem review has one from the back.

Gem is in rather early this morning....

In MKing's write-up of trip that just ended he made mention that captain said that they'd get in early a couple days back. Don't recall a reason given.

Went to visit the Bliss today as she visited my hometown this weekend.

Hard to get Bliss and Gem in the same shot from my vantage but Gem is peeking through in one of the pics. Of course Bliss dwarfs her. [emoji5]

See you again on June 2!

d7ff5fe4aca4109da773ff8053a1d436.jpg783136d4f0f2ea9065b4b903f86fde42.jpg

d7ff5fe4aca4109da773ff8053a1d436.jpg7f54102f90b6acb264a853652ac754c8.jpg783136d4f0f2ea9065b4b903f86fde42.jpgce5e3265403e97158f6ef4f94304d3ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great photos!

Wow, how wonderful to live so close to the pier and to see the ships come and go.

Escape is a great ship - I sailed on her four times! Was sad to see her leave Miami, but she'll be back at the end of 2019.

Going to see Bliss Tuesday in Miami!

Great photos!

Wow, how wonderful to live so close to the pier and to see the ships come and go.

Escape is a great ship - I sailed on her four times! Was sad to see her leave Miami, but she'll be back at the end of 2019.

Going to see Bliss Tuesday in Miami!

It will be interesting to see the Bliss next to that at the pier tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see the Bliss next to that at the pier tomorrow.

That's for sure! Good thing that the Bliss passenger's disembarking will not have to clear immigration, nor will the Bliss be embarking passenger's...I don't think Pier 88 could handle two 4,000+ :eek:ships turning around at the same time. Even just a 4,000 and a 2,000 passenger ship at the same time puts a real strain on that facility, when it does happen occasionally...

Often they will rush in early for a medical evacuation, that does not quite warrant a helicopter removal...

I read it again and they got notice Wed and then again Thur they'd be in early due to favorable sea conditions.

That being said, they didn't get off ship until 9:15 ish due to a cluster at CBP which was supposed to start at 8.