Isla pasion without twister

Those are the only two options through Carnival. The catamaran has two versions: a generic one and one marketed to families. Both have a starting price of $69.99 and the same time slot. The Twister version has a starting price of $89.99. Its time slot usually starts 30 minutes before the catamaran versions.

I did the Twister version on 2/11/17, and it was $99.99. The time slot was pushed back two hours, so the Twister boats(there were two) left the island an hour after the catamarans instead of the Twister boats leaving first. The catamaran excursions were $79.99.

I'm doing the Twister version again on 1/1/20, and it is $89.99.

Well, according to the cab fare board at the ports in Cozumel, you can reach Isla Pasion by cab. You’ll have to reach the island by a small boat once the cab reaches the end point of Cozumel where the boats to Passion Island is. I guess it’s doable without catamaran or Twister boat

I can't speak for the other two, but we've been to Passion Island many times and we do it for the beach, not the food (which is meh) or the open bar (the drinks are watered down and they can't make frozen drinks). We do it because A)Son loves the Twister boat and B)even on a day when there were like 3 ships in port and at least 5 Twister boats full of people and at least 2 Catamarans full of people, it wasn't crowded. At all.